1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Made For Each Other

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by presci, Dec 22, 2007.

1. rajirocks

rajirocks New IL'ite

Hi Presci,

Your post was such a sweet one.

When I read your post, I remembered my paternal grandparents. Whenever they talked to each other, even the person sitting next would not be able to hear. And they always went out together, whether it is for 2 hours or 20 hours or for 20 days. I've never seen my grandpa going out alone, except for buying vegetables. I've never seen my grandma going to her parents house without my grandpa (her mother was alive for long and her brothers used to visit us very often and would insist that she goes along with them to her parents house at least for a few days. But she would never go without my grandpa. She would go with him and come back with him.) or even to temple. My grandpa would call her by a pet name and when we tease her by calling by that name, her fair face, would just go red with shyness.

In the last 8 years of my grandpa's life, his eyesight really dimmed and he was unable to go out of home. During these 8 years and till the end of her life, my grandma literally has not stepped out of home. She stopped going to any function, or even to temple, because she just couldn't stand the thought of being alone. My grandpa was around till I was 20 years old and we have never seen them have an argument. One more greatness in them is that I have never seen them raise their voice or scold anyone. Even my dad says that, right from childhood he has never seen them scold him, or his brothers and sisters or raise their voice with anyone. And imagine, they have raised six kids and lived in big joint families and had full time servants at home.

Thanks presci, for rekindling nice memories.

Regards,
    Raji

2. dsrini

dsrini Bronze IL'ite

Hi

They are really made for each other and glad to c lot of others.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends" - their life is definitely an inspiration.

-DSrini

3. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    Indeed they are really made for each other!!
    I think we should learn some good things from them and adopt it in our lives.

~Punitha

4. presci

presci Senior IL'ite

Dear Raji,
    I feel very happy when i read abt your people. Just by reading i am feeling so happy, just imagine how they would have been when they lived together.
    I think we all should follow such elders. More than money love makes everything possible and happy.
    Thanks for sharing with me.
    Luv,
    Presci

5. gisjul

gisjul Senior IL'ite

Hi Presci.
    I guess your MIL AND FIL are soul mates.
    If you have ever read any books of Dr. Brian Weiss that people live even after death in a different dimension as souls and they decide when to come and go back on earth.
    I used to not believe in all this as i am a strong Roman Catholic but after reading most of his books like
    Messages from the Masters.
    One Soul Many Bodies
    In time through healing
    These are all amazing books which have true stories in them.. i couldnt believe until i read them.
    maybe it it the same case with your MIL and FIL.

Regards,
    Gisjul

6. presci

presci Senior IL'ite

Hi Gisjul,
    Thanks for giving book reference. I will try to get a copy and read. I never knew about such things after death.It is rare to see such couples.
    Luv,
    Presci

7. gisjul

gisjul Senior IL'ite

hi presci you are welcome . i am sure you will like these books iam currently reading IN TIME THROUGH HEALING The books are basically to help people overcome their problems and phobias in their current life. gisjul

8. rashmigirish

rashmigirish New IL'ite

Hi Perci,

I think this is really made for each other couple..
    Wish their soul rest in peace...TRUE LOVE very rare to find..
    i was really happy to read about ur in-laws.. :)

Regards,
    Rashmi

9. vidhukumar

vidhukumar Senior IL'ite

wow!!!i fealt very happy to read about such true couples!!!they are truely inspirational!!!