December 2011 mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Rakhii, Apr 12, 2011.

1. jodi1617

jodi1617 New IL'ite

@Rakhii, and Divya, any good news yet? Divya, so are you going to be induced on the 19th if labor doesn't start on its own? Or will they give you a date on the 19th? And one suggestion, I would say, don't answer any calls from friends or relatives. I know how it feels like when people start asking you questions like that- I have already stopped taking calls, or rather postponing taking calls from friends, not going online on chats such as gtalk etc. I just want to spen this next one week with husband, my Mom and good thoughts. I have started to do daily walks inside stores, where there would be less people, and also ate that eggplant Parmesan yesterday, which is supposed to initiate labor in 2-3 days. Let's see what happens....as I said in my previous post, I have already discussed with my doctor the possibility of an induction. So let's see....

@Sangetha, how are u doing? It's getting close to you too nah... Take care and keep us posted.

@curly, not much idea about C section yet....I would think if they have already decided to do a c section, you shouldn't have to worry about contractions yet. Only thing I know is recovering from a c section takes at least 6-8 weeks....

2. babyhopes

babyhopes Bronze IL'ite

I wish every mommy here a safe and healthy delivery:)
    Rakhii,Divya,Jodi-Dont worry girls.Babies will be on hand soon.Once babies born you wont find time:) so enjoy this period.Dont stress yourself.tc.My prayers:)

3. babyhopes

babyhopes Bronze IL'ite

Hi curly,
    I delivered my babies 2 weeks back via c-sec.It was a planned one.
    Here I share you my exp.
    First two days it was really difficult.The pain was not at all tolerable.
    I was not allowed to drink water or any food for two days.Just was on saline and a catheter was inserted in the urine tract.The first step to recover from c-sec is to start walking.That first step will be very very painful.later will get practised:) Even if I thought of that day,I just wonder,how I managed:)
    And reg bf-ing.I started bf-ing from day 2.It depends on your health condition.As i was not able to feed babies on the operated day ,I tried the next day.Until then babies was on formula.

I was given food from day 3,recovery food.Rice porridge with very less salt,corn tea and some light snacks in between.I felt like healing better with these foods.And from day 5 started eating spicy foods(not too spicy),veg salads.But It is good to intake foods which can digest easily.(mostly liquids,semi-solid foods.)

All the sutures and pains will go off once you see the baby.Babies are the best healing medicine in my view:)
    And now am alright.No lifting heavy things apart from babies.
    Tc of your health and discuss your doubts with your ob-gn.My prayers:)

4. padminiiyer24

padminiiyer24 New IL'ite

hi dear friends

my delivery is in 23th nov caserian. thats y delay the posting,hope all are good,my son s name selected his name is Abhinav,how s the name dear friends?

my health condition is almost ok.feel tired also.am very sad about my fat.how to i readuce my fat i hav no idea?

my baby is good he is very quite .but night he is crying , all the best for all

and congrats for new mothers and enjoy your motherhood

take care all

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Curly,
    Just relax. Be positive. You can manage the C-section. Just hold on & keep up the positive spirits! Take care!

Congrats Padmini Iyer! :)
    Hope you & your LO are doing great! Recover completely soon!
    Enjoy motherhood!
    GOD bless your LO!

6. sweetyk

sweetyk Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Blessed with a baby girl on Nov 26th 5.42 am, its a C-section.

cheers,
    sweety

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Sweety! :)
    Recover soon from the C- effects!
    Hope you and your LO are doing great!
    Enjoy motherhood!
    GOD bless your LO!
    Take care.

8. sangeethaamar

sangeethaamar Silver IL'ite

congrats Sweety...........so sweety for sweety ...:)

Take care. Update ur story ,when time permits.

9. sangeethaamar

sangeethaamar Silver IL'ite

@padmini

Congrats .............for your LO....
    Good name :)

Dont worry abt fat now,after 3 months u can start some slight exercise and diet.

10. kutty0216

kutty0216 Senior IL'ite

Thank you everyone for your wonderful wishes...

Hearty Congratulations to Sweety and Padmini...

Abhinav is a nice name padmini...

Rakhii and Divya??? where are you? I think you both have delivered by now..do update us..

curly
    Don't worry about c-section...just think that everything is for the good of the baby...be cool and happy..take care..

jodi and sangeetha

how are you doing?? take care...

my updates:

Have recovered almost..started doing some work at home as I need to take care of my son and daughter now..The bonding between both is good...my son is being very affectionate to his little sis..had 1st degree tear..not much pain until now...not getting enough rest needed at this time...shift duties between my ds and dd..she is very quiet until now...mostly a sleeping baby..cries very little..

BTW we named her "KSHIPRA SRI LAKSHMI".

her nickname would be sri..

mine was a fast labor...started pains in the morning at 5...went to the hospital by 7.30...pains were really unbearable and very strong..took epidural..after taking epidural, within 1hr my little angel was born..pushing for just 15 mins...she was 8.1lbs and 20inches in height..will post her pic soon..

take care all..