Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Andal,

While looking at chart for marriage, and marital harmony, an Astrologer has to mainly see the 2nd house and its lord, because the second house represents the family and the 7th house and its lord, because the 7th house represents the life partner.

In the case of the boy, he belongs to Virgo (Kanni) lagna and the 2nd lord Venus is debilitated and 7th lord Jupiter is also debilitated. If both these houses are debilitated, then the married life cannot be expected to behappy. Any Astrologer, taking up the chart for matching will not recommend for the same, for the above reason.

In addition, the 4th house, house of comfortable stay is afflicted by Rahu, the eighth house is occupied by Mars, 9th Lord, who also happens to be Venus is debilitated, the 12th house is occupied by Sun, affecting the bed pleasure.

In addition to this, the Moon is associated with Saturn, which will be detrimental to the harmony in marital life.

The present dasa period and also the transit of Saturn and Jupiter are not much favourable. There are very feeble chances of the boy getting married between 16th May, 2012 and 2nd August, 2012, if sincere attempts are made in the near future.

regards.

2. Pragaspathy

Dear Usha,

The time for re-marriage has riped after the transit of Saturn from Virgo to Libra by 15th Nov 2011.

So there are chances for the marriage from 15th May, 2012 to May, 2014

According to your chart, you may be having difficulties in controlling your feelings.

However, I would like to advise you that in as much you have stated that your daughter is aged 18 years, it is better to take care of the child; than thinking of re-marriage for the present, because the entry of new partner will affect your daughter in all manner.

At this stage, Daughter is more important and it is your bounden duty to take care of your daughter, complete her education and make her settled in life.

Think more than twice and come to any conclusion.

Regards.

3. sswetha15

sswetha15 New IL'ite

Think you maynot have seen it so reposting my query please predict sir,

Dear Pragaspathyji,
    our details are as follows,
    Name- Swetha
    DOB- 15-11-1982
    TOB- 2:14 pm
    Place- Trivandrum, kerala

Husband name- Vinod
    DOB- 22-01-1981
    TOB- 1:05 pm
    Place- Trivandrum, Kerala

We would like to know when we will have a baby. we are desperate to have one. Do we have any doshaams if so any pariharas we could do? would we have a healthy baby naturally or with some procedures and also will we continue abroad or go back to india?

Hoping to get a fast response from you
    thanks.

Dear Swetha15,

At present the transit Saturn is aspecting your 5th house and the transit Jupiter is aspecting the 5th lord Mercury, which promises that there are every chances of getting conceived before 15th May, 2012. Pray Lord Dakshinamoorhy, the significator for the child and you will blessed with the beautiful gift of God.

regards.

This was our conservation sir and the following is my question.

Dear Sir,
    You had said that we have gud possibility of conceiving by 15th may,2012, i would like to ask is der any pooja or pariharas we shud do and is der anythng else dat wud help us in the same.
    hoping to hear from u soon

Please help and reply soon sir.
    Thank you.

4. mallineedi

mallineedi New IL'ite

Thankyou very much sir!
    Yes! i think by changing any details we cant change the birth nakshtra purely....i insist them not to do....and be genuine.Is there any thing we can do?

Once again thankyou sir and i appreciate your service.

5. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Dear Prahaspathiji,

I have already posted this query and reposting again. My husband is not regular to his work. He has been working there for 8 yrs in a reputed car company and good salary. Recently he is taking 10 to 20 days leave once in 2 months and says he is not mentally stable and feels restless. I am 3 months pregnant now and worried much. We have many commitments like housing loan. As a result of this I scold him but he never changes. He says he is pressurized by something unknown. Other jobs he get are for a low salary than the current one. I am really worried and spend a greater part of day in worrying. My doctor advised me to stay calm as had complications previously and ended up in miscarriage. Pl suggest if he can change the job. Or can he start a business if so kindly tell us what business is suitable for him. Are there any pariharas. Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Husband Details:

Name : Srivatsa
    DOB : 21/10/1981
    TOB : 1:05 Afternoon
    Chennai, Star Ayilya, Sign: Kataka

In your reply waits my peace of mind sir. Thanks in advance.

6. SAchic

SAchic New IL'ite

Dear Pragaspathy, i think you have missed my query as i have posted it 5 times and been waiting patiently for a few days now for your response. Please can you be so kind to assist me with my questions below?

Will you be able to study the charts for Rishendra for the same questions too please?
    DOB: 4 Feb 1983
    Time: 12 noon
    Place: Port Elizabeth, South Africa

1. Will he progress in his current career or must he consider a change of profession?
    2. Do you forsee any health issues for him?
    3. Will he move abroad oversea's?
    4. Will his marriage continue to be happy?
    5. Are there any obstacles in his path that he needs to be aware of i.e. becareful of water, fire etc?
    6. Will he become a father?

He has completed the Lal Kitab remedies you have advised and is my sister's husband and living in South Africa with her.

Thank you

7. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

Hello sir,
    I have booked a property and will be applying joint loan along with my spouse. We both are trying for long term abroad work. Please provide your predictions on the same. Also my daughter(4 months baby) belongs to thulam raasi. Will the sani peyarchi have effects on her?

My details
    ---------
    DOB: 7-Oct-1982
    Time: 12:55 AM(early morning) (6th night)
    Place: Chennai

My spouse's details
    ------------------
    DOB: 11-Aug-1982
    Time: 11:30 AM (daytime)
    Place: Vijayawada

8. soncha

soncha Senior IL'ite

Thanks very much sir. I didn't see the previou msg so sent u a msg. again. U won't see me for sometime now posting q's as u have answered mne. thanks

9. Pragaspathy

Dear Soncha,

Thank U V M for ur kind reply.

Don't say like that; I hv full intention to answer to each and every one; but generally the matters concerning birth of the child takes a lot of time.

Please keep posting ur request and I shall reply to you all, even though it may be belated one

regards

10. ctha

ctha New IL'ite

Eagerly. Waiting for ur reply sir