1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Sharada's Middle in Deccan Herald!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Sharada

Sharada Senior IL'ite

no snaps of mine taken!

Kamla I saw the link too and loved the beautifully draped sari. No pics of mine were taken at the seminar, so I'm sorry to disappoint u Purnima and Varalotti. But I can assure u that I'm not half as pretty or young as the lady in the link! In the evening a group pic was taken, but I was absent cos it was a cocktail party!
    By the way for the two day seminar I bought two saris as "uniform!" - one was plain with a silver border and the other was printed.
    Now again I'm gearing up to buy saris for mil, sils and self for gowri-ganesha. Of course I can't forget buying one for the maid!
    May ganesha shower all my friends, relatives and the world - with peace, prosperity and good health!
    Sharada

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

You can still post a pic!

Sharada,
    here are 3 simple steps to post your picture in company colours:
    Step 1: drape yourself in that saree again
    Step 2: Ask your son to take a pic in his digital camera
    Step 2A: Ask him to take a dozen pictures in different poses.
    You can choose the best therefrom.
    Step 3: get the chosen pic transferred to your system via the USB port and
    post it in IL.

There are many ILites at 40s, 50s and 60s. Beauty at every age has a different meaning. You just post the picture. Leave the judgment to us.

Varalotti

3. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Well said:)

It is not for nothing that Varalotti is being appreciated by us womenfolk here! He took the words off my 'fingertips'! He is right, I am sure Sharada that you will look just as charming as the newscaster girl, age no bar. Besides, it is the sari we are appreciating and I am sure you will add just as much beauty to your sari, if not more:)

L, Kamla

4. Sharada

Sharada Senior IL'ite

3 easy steps!

Laughed heartily after reading the 3 easy steps! Sounded so much like one of Chithra's recipes!
    When I'm able to synchronise my wearing the sari and coaxing son to take my pics I'll certainly upload!
    ciao,
    Sharada