Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hello Kishore,
    Welcome to Indusladies.
    Please go through the forum discussions and participate as per the Forum Etiquette, in those that interests you. We look forward to your participation .
    Bye

1 person likes this.
  2. jenantasneem

jenantasneem New IL'ite

hi, i am new to indusladies. I am a mother of two kids coming to abu dhabi I want to get information about CBSE school admission in abu dhabi .please someone can guide me.

3. jyothi909

jyothi909 New IL'ite

hi i m jyothi i wanna know choodi patterns and working women activities

4. Anikha

Anikha Silver IL'ite

Hello all the wonderful ladies,

i am anikha, a new bee here.I am a mother of two teenagers. I am originally from Karma Bhoomi , India.
    For the last twelve years , Iam living in U.S. Just came to know about this great site. I don't know , how , I never paid attention to this site earlier. My interests include , interior designing and gardening.

Hope to get to know you all ladies soon.

thanks,
    anikha.

5. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hello jenantasneem,
    Welcome to Indusladies.
    To know about schools and ways of life in the Abudhabi, visit the subforum Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi and the other discussions in Indians in Abu Dhabi section. Hope this will be helpful to you.
    Wishing you all the best for a smooth relocation.

Bye
    Hello jyothi,
    Welcomet to Indusladies.
    Visit the Indian Fashion Trends to find out about the lastest patterns that you are looking for. Do not hesitate to ask the members there, if you have any further queries.
    There are lots of discussion going on Education, Work and Money that would interest you about the working women's activiities.
    Bye
    Hello Anikha,
    Welcome to Indusladies.
    Glad that you chose to be one among us . Better late, after a dozen year abroad..than never :-D.
    We would love to know more about you. Start participating in the forum discussions and lets get interacting.
    Thanks for the "like" given to my earlier post here.

Bye
    Friends,
    Visit
    New Member Guide and Site Help / FAQs which will help you through the ways in this site.
    Bye

6. MJdude

MJdude New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I'm an Indian guy who moved from the US to Melbourne in 2009.

Unfortunately, I haven't had the same luck with making new friends here (I take the blame).
    But this forum seems to have many friendly people and I thought Id give it a shot.

I am single and a "family friendly" guy. So I really don't care about your age/sex/ethnicity/marital status as long as I can meet someone friendly..the more the merrier.

My name is Aftab and I am 30 yrs old ...but 18 til' I die :)

----------
    More about me :
    I like music, movies, the outdoors - cycling/hiking , good food , tennis, and into cricket when there is good company.

7. kavithaBE

kavithaBE New IL'ite

hi friends
    i am kavitha. newly join in IL.... this web site use ful for our learning and creative thinking....

8. adi2011

adi2011 New IL'ite

Hi friends,

Thanks for creating this website. I am in US. I have been exploring Indusladies since more than an year now & being a mom of a 3 year old girl, whenever I have any question regarding parenting or other things, I refer to your website. Trust me, its really nice to read different opinions & the most satisfying thing is getting answers in an Indian way, staying in US.

9. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Aftab
    Welcome to indusladies community. Your posts looks like you have come to propose to some one but good knowing about you. But before you proceed further do go through our Forum Etiquette and http://www.indusladies.com/forums/forum-rules-and-faqs/1530-zero-tolerance-policy.html after going through these you can please proceed. We have different forums for all your interests in sports, music and movies you can join in the discussion.
    This New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! will help you to know this site better.
    Have further queries please go through Site Help / FAQs - IndusLadies
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forums of your interest.

Hello Kavitha
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    Yes you are right hope you have lot of creative things to share with us.
    This New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! will help you to know this site better.
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forums of your interest

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Adi2011
    Welcome to indusladies community.
    It is nice to note that this site has helped you in many ways and that is what we like to hear from our member, it the aim of this site that we can help members who stay away from India and make them feel at home.
    Thank you for joining us here, do participate in the forums of your interest