Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. cayathiri

cayathiri Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Hw r u?. I hav not visited ur thread for a long time.hw is ur health, ur back pain.?. I am gayathri from srilanka. hope u could remember me.I hav got a job in IT as ajunior implementation consultant. though i dont like the field i am ok with it. Thanks for predictions and the kind words u have rendered me to me.

Regards,
    gayathri

2. priya23

priya23 Senior IL'ite

dear sir
    this is priya. i am married for 2 1/2 years but yet to be blessed with a baby. now i am looking for job also. kindly predict for me as i am facing difficulties due to the above said problems. here are my details

POB:srivilliputhur, tamilnadu
    DOB:12/08/1985
    TOB:05.42 am

waiting for your reply sir
    thanks
    priya

3. ctha

ctha New IL'ite

Eagerly wating for ur reply sir

4. prettyh

prettyh New IL'ite

hi sir,
    iam planning for abroad studies,can you please tell me whether i will be successfull in my attempt and abroad studies would help to my carrer.....
    d.o.b:24/4/1989
    t.o.b:1:40 am
    p.o.b: karimnagar,andhrapradesh.

thank you sir,
    waiting for your replay.

5. sheejag

sheejag New IL'ite

Her husband,s details:
    DOB- 27/06/1982
    TOB - 6:10 AM
    Place - Kottarakara, Kerala

6. ctha

ctha New IL'ite

Reposting. My query.

7. smileanu

smileanu New IL'ite

Hello Sir

This is my first post and firstly I would like to thank you for the service you offer to the community.
    I live in Australia and I am very limited with Indian Astrology Services! You are doing a great service sir !

I have 1.5 yrs old son and I work for local Government. My husband has got very good qualification and experience but finding hard to prosper in life. He lost his job 3 months ago and still couldn't find a job.
    Please let us know all this sufferings because of 7 1/2 sani? How good is his job prospects? he is also interested in setting up Business with his friend?

Please give your valuable advice and thanks again for serving the community.

My Husbands DOB : 10 May 1979
    Time of Birth : 11.35 Pm
    Place of Birth : Chennai

Thanks
    Amrutha

8. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Gayathri,

Thank U for ur kind enquiry.

I am glad after a long struggle, you got a job, though it may not be upto your expectation. First you must accept whatever is available and then things will automatically come to choice of yours. I hope ur parents are well. I am O Kay; but could not find much time to make replies since quite for some time, there is some problems in office net; and in the house, I could not sit late night, as done earlier. However, I shall try to do best.

Regards.

9. 8086

8086 New IL'ite

Hi Sir, hope ur doing good...

I have already posted this query twice... I think u missed to see it... Hence posting it again..

This is for my brother..

DOB: 12-7-1991 (July 7, 1991)
    TOB: 12.13 PM (Afternoon)
    POB: Chennai
    Star: Punarpoosam/Punartham

1. At what age will he get married
    2. He is in love with a nice girl, will it succeed? Will it be a love/arranged marriage? Same/different caste?
    3. Which field will he work in? IT/Management or some other?
    4. When will he get a chance to travel abroad?
    5. Which place would the girl be from? Will she be working? Will she be a professionally qualified girl?

Sir, kindly predict. Waiting for ur reply. Thanks.

10. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Amrutha,

Every chart has some good and bad placements and no one is spared of this. Let me try to list out the placement of good planets in his chart. His Lagna is Capricorn (Makaram), owned by Saturn. In his chart, the Venus, Sun and Jupiter are exalted and Mars is occupying its own sign. He has got very good yogas, like Mahapurusha Yoga, which is considered as outstanding yogas in the charts. Ruchaka Yoga, this is formed due to the placement of Mars in his own house, that too in the 4th house, causing this yoga This will make him a natural leader, enterprising and bold. Also due to the exaltation of Jupiter, this has caused Hamsa Yoga, which make him spiritual, pious and respected by others.

The exaltation of Sun will give him long longevity and this is also evident from the placement of Saturn in the 8th house, house of longevity and SAturn happens to be lord for longevity.

In the zodiac signs, the Aries, Leo and Sagittarius are fiery signs. More number of planets in these houses will give power, authority, command etc. In the house of Aries, he has Mars, Sun and Mercury and in the house of Leo, he has Saturn and Rahu. Thus, out of nine planets, 5 planets in fiery signs, which will definitely make him to rise up in the highest level in his life. He has other Yoga, like Budha Aditya Yoga, Chandra Mangala Yoga, Gaja Kesai yoga and also other Raja Yogas.

The kendras, i.e. 1, 4, 7 and 10th houses have 6 planets (except the 1st house), he will have to work hard in his career and achieve its fruits in the course of time.

Since he belongs to the Lagna, owned by Lord Saturn, the impact of EZharai Sani will not be much for him. At present, he is running the Dasa of Saturn and Saturn Bhukti, which commenced on 23.03.2009 and will end on 26.03.2012 (Saturn dasa will on 23.03.2028 only).. Normally, when any dasa or Bhukti are the same, one cannot expect much expected results. Hence, till the 6.03.2012, he cannot expect good expected results; however, he will sign very well in his career.

In case, if there is crow in your living place, you may try to offer boiled rise, mixed with sesame oil with sesame seed on the Saturday morning, before your breakfast or you can pray Lord Hanuman or Lord Ayyappan, which will nullify the ill effects of the dasa lord, if any.

Regarding the business, let him try in a small scale initially and depending upon the results, he can improve the same.

Regards