Coffee Mornings - Part II

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by kAlyaniShAnti, May 23, 2011.

1. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi CM Buddies...,[​IMG]
    I had very bad flu n just recovered since 2 days no fever[​IMG] but mild cough is there feeeling extremely tired....
    @ KB: Lovely parade photos
    @Uma: Thanks dear...
    @Kanaka: I am yet to try the recipe...
    @Sudha: [​IMG]

@ KS I m not able to insert smilies its giving error message...using image insert icon How do you do it?
    [​IMG]
    HI to all buddies.....

2 people like this.
  2. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Oh! Dear VJB, that is sad! Hope you are feeling better and no more fever now [​IMG]... Drink a lot of fresh juice, Dear. Is there any plan for the weekend?
    Dear, look for smilies / emoticons and insert it using the link given above this edit window as shown here.[​IMG]. Please avoid using images / pictures, which take a lot of space and may create problems as you indicated. This I learn from our smiley Queen Saroj (Yashikushi)...
    Happy smiling [​IMG]

3. ArunaRSanthosh

ArunaRSanthosh Platinum IL'ite

hello friends

A big HI to all

How are you all???
    I was out of station, I went to Coimbatore for a conference, stayed there for a couple of weeks, came a week before, slowly settling down.
    I see all happy faces in CM

MIRA
    I am so happy to see your pics for the competition, all the best.

HI to Viji ma, Coffeelover, Mira, Kalyani, Sudha, Malathy, Uma, Sai, Yashi, Satchi, Kanaka, Riya, Vidhu, Anisu.
    All of you have a fantastic SUNDAY.

1 person likes this.
  4. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

VJB..Take care of your health dear,hope you come back to normal soon..

KS...How are you doing

Aruna...Its nice to see you here after long time..

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Hi dearies

Friendship with me is like Einstein's Relativity theorem

I may be too hard to understand but once you get the concept I am too hard to forget

Take care and havea lovely sunday

Kalyani I have been busy attending functions so sometimes not able to come here . Otherwise everything ok. This year I attended from January till now in ourfamily, engagement, 3 marriages in our family, 3 seemantham in our family, one 1st birthday, one 100th birthday, one cradle ceremony, will be attending grahapravesham this month . So this year has been full of functions and visitng places

Aruna nice to see you here after a long time

Hi to VJ, Sudha, Satchi, Kanaka, Kantha, Uma, Mira, Periamma, Kamala, Andal, CL, Saroj and all others

6. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG] Dear Friends! I have to go to office today, annual day celebrations it is...

Dear Aruna, nice to see you back after your travel. How was the conference? How is your work on thesis progressing? How is Aditya doing?

Dear Vijimma, Oh! Year full of celebrations! [​IMG]That is really great!

Uma Dear, nice that you manage to post here sometime.

Hi to Mira, VJB, Kanaka, Satchi, Sudha, Malathy, Sai, Kamala, Kantha and All Sweet Friends!
    Have a cool Sunday! [​IMG]

7. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Good afternoon buddies !!

VJ, thanks so much for your welcome card !!

Friends, we finally found a small one bedroom house in Yercaud and would be moving our things there soon.
    I had been very busy with friend who came from Salem and left last night.

Today invited to my brother's in laws house for lunch.

May visit the stall of trifriends enroute but not sure.........will let you all know.

Big hi to Viji ma, VJ, Kalyani, Aruna, Mira, Uma, Sai, Satchi, Andal, Shanta, Kantha ma, Kanaka and all others.......

Happy Sunday !!

8. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

Good Morning all

It has been a long weekend, we had holiday for Hijra New Year and National Day.

I wrote a long post and I am unable to find it here now :(

Office, lots of changes happening, do not know for good or bad.. it is very hectic and the mental stress is so much. Even after i come home it is like a pressure cooker, i am unable to take my mind off the office politics.. dirty politics..

DD busy, her exams start next week. DH also busy.. i really wanted to visit madras for these 3 days, but there wont be time to do practically anything, hence put it off for some other long weekend.

Went to Creek side expecting some fireworks, unfortunately none. Climate is becoming chilll, nice weather. nowadays no need of AC, only fan is sufficient.

need to go to temple.. let us see.

Sudha - nice to c u here. good to know u have found a house at Yercaud. happy building..

Vijaya - where are you ?

Vijima - Namaskarams - how is mama?

Kamala / Mira / Uma / Shantha / Perimma / CL / KS / Saroj / Kantha / Kanaks - and all my lovelly friends - A BIG HI TO ALL OF YOU.

take care & will be in touch as and when i can.. excuse me if i am absent for long...

love you..

9. kanthaeikon

kanthaeikon Gold IL'ite

Andal - Chennai rain -epdi iruku? not to be seen in CM.
    [​IMG]
    Aparna - how r u?
    Vijima - why I am not able to catch u for chat?
    Kamala - how r u?
    CL - what happened not to be seen in CM
    Malar - Malarey kurinji malarey nee negey ponai?
    Mallika - invisible women? how are you how is your DD. pls convey my wishes to her.
    Nithya - hv u posted your creations in Crochet contest,
    [​IMG]
    Parvathi - how is looty girl. hope both the kids are doing well.
    Periamma - not to be seen in CM and FB as well.
    Riya, - nice chatting with u . we had a great time na. looking forward very soon.
    Yamini - how r u? when are u moving to mysore?
    vidchakra: very busy?
    Shantha : i hope all the functions went on well. I missed the opportunity to attend.
    KS : not able to catch u for chat ??? [​IMG]
    kanaka : Today I made sabodhana Vadai. It came out well.
    kkrish: busy ?? not to be seen in CM
    malathyj: happy to know that you are hving grate time. enjoy the office politics.
    mira : HOW WAS THE DAY TODAY.
    satchi : I read your bloc. It happens to me also.
    Sudha ; Great you found a temporary place.
    Saroj : Why such a long absence dear. How is Yesh and your DH? How do u manage the chennai rain. [​IMG]
    here also raining non-stop it willbe upto Thursday.
    narmadha: How are you ? Not seen you for a long time in CM
    sai - how is pavi is she enjoying her school? i hope she will be having some functions in her school for Christmas and new year.
    Uma : How is little one. is she recognize you? [​IMG]
    kantha

1 person likes this.
  10. vijayasampath

vijayasampath Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends

I am missing IL.. hopefully to peep in here atleast once in 10 days.

Interior work for my house is going on. i visit the site everyday from 9am - 6pm.
    we have started with kitchen a month ago and not yet finished..it should actually take only 10-15 days..
    engedhan pidicheno antha interior lady.. i have given her the entire amount.. really very worried.

After she saw my DD' room , she wants to design that one too.. i am going to say a big NO... enough with this interior lady.
    we are planning to go for readymade bed,wardrobe
    Hopefully everythig comes out well. Pls pray!!

My DD is going for audit near lonavala for past a week.. she leaves home by 6.30am and back by 8.30pm only.she has to board a bus and then 1hr train journey. she comes home tired...
    guess she will be going there for another week.

Viji ma - how are you? any plans to pune?
    sudha - where are you now?
    malathy - how are you? how is aish ?do you recommend furnitures from dubai/sharjah? any shops apart from home r us and ikea? is transportation costly?

A big hii to kantha,saroj,kanaka,subha,kalyani,sai,mimur,kamala,andal,CL,satchi and all my lovely friends!

1 person likes this.