December 2011 mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Rakhii, Apr 12, 2011.

1. sangeethaamar

sangeethaamar Silver IL'ite

@radha

Wish you all the luck......Keep us posted abt ur status. Wish u happy delivery..;-)
    Which hospital are u getting admitted in chennai?

2. kutty0216

kutty0216 Senior IL'ite

Radhu

All the best and Good luck. Do update us..We will be eagerly waiting...Have a safe delivery...

3. jodi1617

jodi1617 New IL'ite

Congratulations Ammani! What great news :) looking forward to read your birth story.

Radhu, good luck to you and wishing you a safe and normal delivery.

@kutty, next week I'm taking off, after that planning on going to work at least one more week and then depending on how I feel each day. take care Kutty, I can only imagine how hard it must be for you to manage with a 2 yr old. Just keep taking breaks whenever u can...

There's obvious swelling on my legs now. I am using warm water in a foot spa and my husband does some light massage to my feet, any suggestions what else I can do to reduce swelling? Mom's arriving here on Sunday, so eagerly waiting for that now. I have also finally entered my 9th month now. Once next week passes by, which is my 36th weeks I'll be full term, so waiting for that!

How are the other Moms to be doing? Keep updating.....

4. kutty0216

kutty0216 Senior IL'ite

@Jodi

Swelling of legs is common..keep your legs elevated always and reduce your salt intake and increase your water intake..even i have slight swelling in my legs...wow..your mom is coming tomorrow..enjoy dear..take care..

my updates:

had my appointment today....uptill now gained 47lbs..bp is normal..took strep b test..baby is in head down position but head is not fixed yet..doctor did internal exam..i am 1cm dilated...doc said not to worry about it as second time moms dilate early and 1cm is nothing..with 1cm dilated they can wait even for 4 or 5 weeks..she told me to call her when my contractions are 15 mins apart...she told me that for second time moms labor will be fast..so take necessary precautions as we stay far from the hospital...since this being a thanksgiving weekend..i have my next appointment after 2 weeks i.e., on dec 3rd..inlaws are coming on monday....DH is joining his work on tuesday..after he got this project..he got an offer from citigroup and now an onsite interview with amazon in seattle..but he will be going for the interview after my delivery only as i don't want him to stay out during this time...these are my updates..

All mommies..please do update...

take care all..

5. padminiiyer24

padminiiyer24 New IL'ite

hi dear radhu

all the best for ur delivery i really pray to god it will be normal so dont worry.take care dear

am also admit on tuesday afternoon and wed day do the caeserian,so pla all mummies pray for me also

take care all

all the best

god bless all

have a good day

6. DivyaB

DivyaB New IL'ite

Big Congratssssss to you ammani. Hows ur health? Whom does ur LO resemble? Eagerly waiting to hear about ur delivery experience and first days wit ur lil one. Take good care of urself.

Good luck to Padmini and Radhu. Eagerly waiting for the big news from you guys.

My updates:
    Baby is in head down position but head is not engaged yet. Feeling tired these days and gave up walking completely. My mom has come from India and she has made me even more lazy. Days are dragging and it seems like a big wait to meet our LO.

Take Care all of you.

7. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Sweety, I am eagerly waiting for the good news! Keep us updated. I am done with baby shopping Sweety; few things keep coming up but I am making a conscious effort not to go to baby section in stores anymore.

Kutty, How is your back pain? It must be very tiring to take care of a toddler and still be able to rest up. Few more weeks dear. Could the ear blockage be due to your cold? Sorry, no idea about belts for back pain.
    I am glad to hear that you are planning on braving labor without epidural. Its a shame it didnt work out last time. How is your DH's new project? Is he happy? Kutty, 1 cm dilated! Wonderful. When are they supposed to do this internal exam? I didnt have mine yet.

Jodi, eat some soaked almonds. It gives a lot of energy; especially since you are feeling very exhausted. Also, increase the intake of calcium rich foods. Hopefully that will help replenish some energy. Looks like Kutty, you and I are sailing in the same boat with regards to baby movements! Mine moves so much that I sometimes tell her, "sweety, time for momma to sleep; please let her rest"...LOL!
    Any updates on Bstrep test?
    I was told to keep my legs elevated for swelling in legs. Its helping a bit. At work I used to invert a dustbin and use that as a foot rest. Try that.

Padmini, today is 21st. Tomorrow is your Csection right? My prayers are with you. Everything will go well.

Radhu, I didnt get your last post. what do you mean when you say you will deliver your baby in 38th week? Yours is 2nd week of Dec na?

Divya, how are you? Being tired is the story of our lives looks like!

Ammani!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS! So happy for you. Please come bac and tell us all about the birth!

My Updates: Nothing much happening. Oh ya, water leaked from our bathroom and I dont know why. Looks like we have to replace the entire ceiling :(
    thats the only update I have got...LOL! Everything is ok here.

8. sangeethaamar

sangeethaamar Silver IL'ite

Hi Mommies,

How are u?

Iam fine, Went to Doc for my TT injection.she said baby head is down ,but not engaged as Divya said, She advised to do atleast 40 min walking for the head engage.
    Have hit with constipation again,try to avoid ,but in vain.....

@Divya-- so enjoy this time ,have nice time but do walking for 15 min atleast at times .

@Kutty-- for backpain do try bridging exercise,which i have posted,but i think u \need more rest more.See the luck is on u way as the baby comes.....:) (abt ur hubby job)

@Rakhii-- Dont forget abt the snaps of ur nursery.....waiting for it dear.

What happen to vasanthi???? anyone aware of her?

9. sweetyk

sweetyk Gold IL'ite

@Ammani,

Very sorry dear for my late reply. Congratulations for delivering ur cute baby boy. Hope u r keeping well.
    When u get well, post ur LO's pic.

@Rakhi,
    Hope u r doing good.
    Sure dear I will keep you all posted. How ever, I am not even dilated to 1 cm at least. Today I had an ultra sound baby is 6 pounds 2 ounces, no dilation, cirvix is closed.

Doc said we will see next week. Not sure if my baby will cross her due date or not. I have 8 days for my due date.

@ Kutti, how is your back pain dear? rest well dear.good to know u r dilated dear. Keep well.

@Radhu, All the best to you.

@Jodi,

This leg swelling will be there in these last weeks for sure. Unless the BP is in range we need not worry at all. My legs are swollen since 2 days. How ever, my BP is 110/68 which is good, so not worried. Keeping my legs elevated and walking as much as I can.

Hi Padmini, Divya and all other mommies.

cheers,
    sweety

10. kutty0216

kutty0216 Senior IL'ite

@padmini

All the best and good luck..I think today is your c-section..Do update us..take care..

@divya

how are you doing? good that your mom is with you now..enjoy all the pampering..try to do some walking..take care...

@rakhii

how are you doing? generally they do internal exam after 36 or 37 weeks..and for second time moms its early..DH has joined the project today only..you know yesterday my inlaws came and today he started his project..my inlaws don't know about his job..but see what a luck that soon after they came he got to start his work again...I don't think the ear blockage is because of cold..coz my cold has gone but still sometimes having ear blockage...

@sangeetha

how are you doing? drink lots of water for constipation..if possible try metamucil powder..that helps you...now i got used to my back pain...take care..

@sweety

how are you doing? thought you might have delivered as there was no post from you for 2 days...good to know about the baby's weight...since its a girl you might have to wait till the due date..anyways keep us posted..take care..

how are all other mommies doing?

my updates:

In this whole pregnancy, today is the day where i am active since morning..woke up early..as inlaws came here yesterday..work started..morning coffee, breakfast and then lunch and in the meanwhile other works..oopss...got used to the back pain...inlaws got so strained with their journey..it will take atleast 4 to 5 days for them to get back to normal and i don't know how far can my MIL help me in kitchen or any other works..looks like i am getting more work now..one good thing is my son is not bothering me much now as he is fully playing with his grandparents...yesterday and day before yesterday also did lot of work at home as they are coming...other than backpain not much complaints from my side...

where are all other mommies???

take care all..