December 2011 mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Rakhii, Apr 12, 2011.

1. radhusankar

radhusankar Silver IL'ite

Hi friends hope everyone doing gud with their Lo s

My Update

Yesterday went for my weekly check up everything is normal, baby is now in head down position and also my stomach moved down fully. i lost 1 kg:rotfl within 6 days.

Now the happy scene, s am the second one in our club gonna deliver my baby:kiss, my gynec told me that baby is ready and u will be hold ur lo next week (38th week) and also told me to admit on saturday because of chennai s traffic, no one want to take risk because it will take more than 45 mins:rant:rant(heavy traffic)

Nowdays backpain is really worse for me everyday sleepless nt, walking is also a tuff job for me because of leg pain, eagerly awaiting for our sweetie:thumbsup

2. radhusankar

Hi Ammani

Hope u delivered ur baby we are eagerly waiting for ur news dear

Hi Rakhii

1 yr off thats really nice enjoy with ur daughter, can feel the experience u had in hospital, soon we are also going to have it.......

Hi Kutti

Me too having the back pain dear, we are nearing labor so its normal try to have hot water bath before sleeping sure will ease ur back pain

Hi Padmini

relax dear dont stress urself, it hurts ur baby too, stress will raise ur bp too, 1 more week is there so there is chance if baby moves down. For date query i will ask somebody and post for u. Normal or ceaserian we need our baby with gud health rt so just think of that and forget the other things, will pray for u.

Hi Sweety

so had ur babyshower hope u enjoyed it..........

Hi to lopa, sangeetha and all other mommies.........

3. kutty0216

kutty0216 Senior IL'ite

@jodi

how are you doing? Labor is one thing that you should experience it...you will only get to know what actually it is when you actually feel it...I don't know how you are still managing to go to work...take care and rest dear...

@sweety

how are you doing? Don't worry about the contractions..they will come when they have to..enjoy this time..especially with your DH..once your LO comes, you will not find time at all..so enjoy all the pampering..I am trying everything for my backpain..but nothing is actually working out...take care..

@padmini

how are you doing dear? don't worry about normal or CS...just pray for a healthy baby..doctors know which one is better..so just keep hope on god..everything will be fine...and don't even worry about nakshatras..what if you went to labor naturally on that day...just think everyday is a auspicious day...but if you are very particular i would say that swathi is a very good nakshatra..so take off all these things from your mind and be happy...welcome your LO happily..All the best..our preayers are with you...take care...

@radhu

how are you doing? oh.you are getting admitted this saturday...are you going to be induced or is it going to be a CS? do give us detailed updates...all the best..take care..

my updates:

have terrible backpain today..DH did some massage..but nothing is really working out...i was having backpain since my first delivery..it is worse now...going to use a postpartum belt this time for backsupport...does any one of you know the good ones to buy...DH may start back to his work from friday or tuesday..will get to know tomorrow...day by day its getting very tough..especially with my son...his activity has increased so much...now i know why they say terrible two's...its really terrible...he is very very active..2 days back when we took him for his vaccinations, the doctor was saying that he is in the 90 percentile growth and he is very advanced for his age...don't to know how to manage him after my delivery...

how are all other mommies doing? Do update in this last phase of pregnancy...take care all...

4. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

Hello all mommies,

Delivered a baby boy on 12/11/11 at 1.46 pm

baby weighed 3.0 kg and is healthy :)

just returned home yday noon...

will update detailed birth story soon...

all the best to all other mommies!!

lots of love to all other LOs
    keep smiling
    take care
    ammani

1 person likes this.
  5. sangeethaamar

sangeethaamar Silver IL'ite

@Ammani

Congrats dear........so little balakrishna has reached ur home . very happy for you:)

Take good care of ur health.......waiting for ur story....

6. kutty0216

kutty0216 Senior IL'ite

Hearty Congratulations Ammani :party

Take care of your health and your gondu also...Our sweet kisses and blessings to him..

7. radhusankar

Hi ammani my heartiest wishes to u and ur little gondu, god bless both of u, enjoy motherhood dear............

8. kutty0216

kutty0216 Senior IL'ite

Ammani - 24 Nov - Delivered Baby Boy on 12 Nov
    sweety - 30 Nov - Girl
    Padmini - 2 Dec -Boy
    Divya - 6 Dec - Boy
    Nithya - 7 Dec
    Chandravathi - 8 Dec - Girl
    Mildew - 10 Dec
    Sai Ramani - 10 Dec - Boy & Girl
    Radhu - 11 Dec - Girl
    Rakhii - 11 Dec - Girl
    Pratima - 12 Dec
    Renji - 12 Dec
    Lopa - 13 Dec - Boy
    Sangeetha - 14 Dec - Girl
    Curly - 15 Dec - Girl
    Kutty - 18 Dec - Girl
    Jodi - 22 Dec - Boy
    Vasanthi - 24 Dec - Boy & Girl
    Ndta - 28 Dec
    Shruthi - 28 Dec
    Sangeetha - 31 Dec
    Mathangi - 31 Dec
    Abhi
    Priya
    Vani

9. padminiiyer24

padminiiyer24 New IL'ite

hi dear radhu sankar and kutty

thanks for your reply .i feel very happay to read your reply.and pray to god that to deliverd a healthy baby

thats all dear

all the best for all mummies dear

dear ammani my heaty congrats .take care u and ur baby ,god bless u dear

take care

10. radhusankar

Hi friends

Today am going to my check up, if everything is ok means i will get admit there, am praying for normal delivery
    Will update my status tomorrow, pls pray for me friends

Hi padmini
    The date u referred is absolutely auspicious day dont worry about it and also swathi star is really a lucky star so forget about everything, soon u r going to have ur lo in ur hands cheer up girl

Wish all other mommies to have a safe delivery, happy weekend friends