1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Kids Funny Talk

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by Rita_D5, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Rita_D5

Rita_D5 New IL'ite

Kids Funny Talks

Hey parents how about posting our kids funny talk, I am sure every one has something to share.

Let’s start with me!!! :-o

I have a 3 yr old daughter. Recently we have started teaching her Hindi so she can easily converse with our national language whenever we go to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>Bombay</st1:place></st1:City> for our vacation (we live in <st1:City><st1:place>Dubai</st1:place></st1:City>)

Well we started with simple sentence What is your name (aap ka naam kya hai) how are you (aap kaise hai) I am fine (teek hai) and so on ..... well it seems my daughter easily could pick up the thread that every sentence in Hindi should end with HAI, so here how my daughter speak to us now

I am playing HAI !!

Mummy my leg paining HAI !!

My friend name Jayan HAI !!

Rita :rotfl

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

grt it was fun

u reminded me of my young mother hood....my daughter who is married now but still left a very strong childhood speech....most of the days her father loves this toast with a little butter over it and so we get amul butter and apply ...one day as usual i forgot the butter and applied jam and gave all of them...suddenly mychild screamed i want anil batal now and i ws at a grt confusion as to what it is and left for many days with out....again suddenly my husband as usual got the bread and butter and lo she started jumping anil bataaaaal and she was only 2 then till date we tease her with this.......:rotfl regards sundarikannan

3. madhu_cute

madhu_cute Junior IL'ite

My notorious-hilarious 2nd one!

Hi,

I have 2 daughters and my 2nd one is known for her notorious and hilarious talks. Here is a sample of it...

Once we had a family friend of ours come home from India. He is in his late forties and is a little plump :p. It is very common for people to ask the kids, if they have seen them long back, as whether they look familiar and whether they remember them.

This friend of ours asked my daughters in tamil - 'yenna theriyudha'. My 2nd one taking the literal sense of his question, immediately said:
    'Uncle your so huge and also you are so near, so we are definitely able to see you. Nalla theriyadhu'.

It put me and my husband in a little embarrasing scenario :oops:.