December 2011 mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Rakhii, Apr 12, 2011.

1. DivyaB

DivyaB New IL'ite

Nice narration kutty. I have read it number of times. I could actually visualise whatever you have told. Thrilling moment na when you first hear your baby's cry. But I am really worried about the pain. I dont know how am I going to bear it. I heard people saying that breathing helps to ease the pain. Did you try? Had it any effect?

2. kutty0216

kutty0216 Senior IL'ite

Divya

Don't worry about the pain from now itself..Its a natural process and our body is accustomed for that pain..just relax...I tried breathing at that time but couldn't do it much as my pain was very intense and i cudn't concentrate on any other thing...I don't know how i would have managed that pain without my DH's support..I yelled at him so many times during that time...but he was so patient and very very supporting..Lucky to have him..This time I am planning not to take epidural and to take max pains at home...and even after going to hospital don't want to lay in bed only..want to try walking and warm shower..lets c how it goes...be cool..just prepare your mind..thats more important...

hi mommies

how are you all doing? again the activity in the club has reduced..lets be active..let us share our updates on a daily basis..

DH is waiting to know his start date..though he got in the old company..they need to reactivate his id..which is taking time...if it still goes another week then they need to run background checks it seems and which may even take 3 weeks time...so still a bit of tension is there until he goes back to work..my health is ok and still have some cold..

SIL is doing good...she is having low lying placenta..so have chances of c-section more...will be knowing it after 2 weeks..

Be active mommies..

take care all...

3. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

Hello all mommies,

Latest updates,

monday i had my 9th month scan (7th november 2011)... everything was normal... baby head was fixed from last scan during diwali... but according to my gyn baby weight was less [​IMG] (everyone else and even online it showed the same weight ie 2.3 kg at 34-35 weeks!!! i dono y my gyn here said it was less!!)... but on this scan... ie just in 2 weeks time... baby weight increased to 3.04 kg!!! [​IMG] and my gyn was very happy with that... (she said within 2 weeks almost 700 g weight increase!! hope by birth baby will be around 3.5!!! [​IMG] she said)

the biggest news is that... my CS will happen this SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 12th 2011!!! [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

so i will not be able to update more until im back from the hospital next week!!! or 12-15 days after baby's birth (ie after cradling ceremony day n naming ceremony day!!)

so gals wishing good luck to all other mommies... cya all in another week or two...

please keep updating here regularly... waiting for updates from all other mommies!!!

take care all...
    love to all the LOs
    keep smiling

pray for us!!!
    ammani

4. padminiiyer24

padminiiyer24 New IL'ite

hi dear friends

how r u all?sorry am delaying mu updates.now am n 9 month begin my due date 30th nov but my dr said that to come for final scan 15th nov.am little bit tensed that baby s weight.i hope that everything fine pls pray for me dear friends.till yesterday i had started false pain.anybody know the home remedy for this?my baby is very active also.super kicks feels.little bit scared also the labour pain.pls pray for me and my baby.

all the best for all mummies .take care dear friends.

5. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

my gyn had first said 11/11/11 but then she said 14/11/11 and then told us to ask astrologer date... (this was before my last scan this monday!!... the astrologer had given nov 17th and nov 21st dates as it was planned CS)

and after seeing the scan results (this monday i had a scan to check baby growth as on last scan gyn had said 2.3 kg is less for 34-35 week baby... on this scan baby was 3.04 kg at 37-38 weeks)... she said 15/11/11 and then she said i will call n inform... and she rejected the dates told by the astrologer (saying its too late to wait for no reason as baby's weight is good now... baby has gained almost 700g in almost 2 weeks!!!) and then she called mom n said we will do it on saturday!!... i was upset coz she rejected the astrologer fixed date... then suddenly realized 12/11/11 is a good date for us..[​IMG] exactly on the same day last year we had our griha pravesh puja!! [​IMG](and during the puja as per our tradition v have to take a cradle into the house... and mom had bought a small cradle with Lord Krishna (baby Krishna[​IMG]) on it!!) and when i reminded mom about the same... she too was very happy n said... last year U took bala krishna into ur home... this year let him come to you!!![​IMG] (she blessed us saying that!!) so now v are not thinking about date n all... just happy that v will be remembering LOs bday (along with grihapravesh moments... ie taking (inviting) Lord Krishna with us home)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]so im really really happy and excited about [​IMG]12.11.11!!! [​IMG][​IMG]

@ALL

thanks for all the good wishes...

please pray for us...

will update details after im back

till then take care...

love to all other LOs
    keep smiling...

ammani

6. sangeethaamar

sangeethaamar Silver IL'ite

@ ammani

All the Best, so u will be first in our club to give the happy news abt the Baby, 12.11.11 wow nice day..as u said Little Lord Krishna is going to come into ur life ...............Our Prays are with u. Wish u all happiness...Take care

7. radhusankar

radhusankar Silver IL'ite

Hi all mommies hope everyone doing gud with their los:)

Hi ammani

Congrats dear so u r going to be the first one:thumbsup u r in my prayers. date is also gud just relax and enjoy ur day we are with u hugs to u dear

Hi kutti

Ur birthday story was really nice and also its a boost for us, while reading i felt i was with u, thanks for sharing with us:cheers

Hi lopa

chk with ur gynec for protien mix brand, the one now am taking is referred by my doctor, its always better to follow doctors advise...........

Hi Padmini

dont worry abt anything dear everything will b alrt sure we will pray for u:thumbsup

My Updates

Yesterday went for weekly check up. My gynec said everything looks normal but fluid level is low and some placentenal calcifications is there ie., premature ageing of placenta so she immediately sent me a scan centre for doppler :drowning
    The moment we travelled to scan centre my mind was blank i cant think abt anything other than baby even i didnt talk with my dh and mom, worried a lot.

There one doctor did the scan and told me nothing to worry just amniotic fluid is little less than normal, after hearing that relieved a little bit, she showed the baby for us, our cutie playing happily and opens her mouth i felt like she is trying to say mama:thumbsup i forget everything both my dh and mom were laughed on seeing babys mouth, mom said sure she will be a 'vaayadi' hahahaha

We went back to my gynec, she said the scan report looks normal, for fluid level i had RL drips today. my next check up is coming tuesday 15.11.11. She told me to keep track on babys movement.......but iam little worried everything have to be fine. pls pray for me and my baby.....

Take care all mommies

8. kutty0216

kutty0216 Senior IL'ite

@ammani

Wow..you will be the first one to deliver in the club..All the best..We will be waiting for your news..If you cannot give the information immediately, atleast tell your DH to post the news...As you said, may lord krishna enter into your life..take care...do update us..Good Luck...

@padmini

how are you doing dear? don't worry about the false pains..just time your contractions..If they are more than 4 in an hr and are continuous call the doctor...Don't worry about the weight..everything will be fine...Take care..do update us after your scan...

@radhu

how are you doing? Drink more liquids..take rest...don't worry..everything will be fine..do update after your checkup..take care..

how are all other mommies doing??? Please do update..

my updates:

My tummy has gone a bit lower..I could see that when I sit in the sofa..its very low...and the shape of the tummy is also different now...I think baby is still not in position as i can feel lot of movements and she turning around..having so much of back pain...am unable to walk continuously even for 10 mins...today is my birthday..and yesterday night while i was checking IL..i saw a thread asking "who are you in one word to your spouse"..I asked my DH..and he immediately answered "ME"...ohh..he made my day by saying that answer...I was just moved and felt very lucky...Had lunch outside and went for some shopping today..but I could not walk..felt very very tired...got some swelling in legs today...am unable to do any work at home...just waiting for my inlaws to come on 21st..

take care all...

9. radhusankar

radhusankar Silver IL'ite

:birthdayBelated birthday wish kutti, ur husband made ur day thats really nice

10. DivyaB

DivyaB New IL'ite

Belated Bday wishes Kutti. Wonderful reply from ur hubby. What else can you ask for?!