Sloka to make the husband bring interest with his wife

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by wondergirl, Oct 9, 2011.

1. wondergirl

wondergirl New IL'ite

Hi.
    My close friend is married for 5 years now. They had lot of issues and mis understandings from the beginning of the marriage. Due to so much of problems, hatred, hurts and misunderstanding, they have not gotten physical in this relationship yet after yrs though. they were separated for 3 years and later started living toge but the DH is not willing to accept her fully for the mistakes she did and is not able to have a physical relationship with her. They just live as 2 friends. She has tried so many ways to make him have sex, but every thing in vain, the problems between them has reduced but his interest in having sex with her has not changed. She wants to get a child her DH is in his late 30's now.

Can you please help her by suggesting any slogams which would help her draw her DH's attention's towards her and help her conceive soon.

2. tnkesaven

tnkesaven Gold IL'ite

recite santhana lakshmi slokaand vishnusahasranamam-if u want i can send you

3. wondergirl

wondergirl New IL'ite

Hi tnkesaven,
    Thanks on ur reply. can you please send me the slokas and how many days she should recite them any thing which she needs to offer to god?
    Thanks so much. Pl pray for her to have a good life..

4. simply_doubtful

simply_doubtful Gold IL'ite

hi wondergirl
    one of my friends had problems in her marital life. her husband was having an affair with another girl. she recited amman slokas and lalitha sahasranamam daily.
    Hansika

5. samayal

samayal Silver IL'ite

Reciting Hanuman Chalisa and Lakshmi Narasimar's mandra raja pada slokams has helped of of my friend. Good Luck.