Discussion : Projects and builders

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Sumaticg, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

ayyo lakeshore pakkathula lake and this side there not much of residential area..and also opposite is a nagarjuna sez though there is no mention, there is a board there with the area cordoned...... are you confusing thoraipakkam project??

it is very much prime area. though. on the dot of 200ft road..and also the builder is decent. not bad.the project is going reasonably as per schedule..

2. pingpong

pingpong Senior IL'ite

No Shanvy, I am not confusing with Thoraipakkam.
    The builder called me now and he said that the proposed G+4 is right next to the current Lakeshore project. I mean, in the very same compound. G+11 and G+4 are in the same compound and they are separated by a commercial complex that is built by Bhaggyam.
    Do you think Rs.4850/sqft is a reasonable cost for that location? Since you mentioned that there is a lake next to Lakeshore, do you see any water logging issues?

Moreso, they are only providing 580sqft as UDS for a 1750 sqft flat? Is it normal? Please suggest as to whether the UDS should be one of the deciding factors?

Romba Thanks Shanvy (for all your responses). Without people like you, it would be very tough for people like me to ascertain the place when we are out of country.
    We are very grateful to you!! Thanks again

Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  3. ValuableTime

ValuableTime Senior IL'ite

Aparna,
    I enquired about the VIP Housing and I am getting some decent reviews about them. They seem to be doing lot of projects and doing pretty well.

I am planning to go for the Crystal Dreams project. They are quoting 32l for 1 ground. As said before, it is near to Potheri Railway Station. Do you think 32l for that area is ok? Ladies please let me know if anyone of you knows anything about it.

4. pingpong

pingpong Senior IL'ite

Hi Shanvy,

Do you have any thoughts about the Bhaggyam Constructions Green Meadows (Duplex houses opposite CTS in Thoraipakkam) in Annai Indira Nagar.

There are three duplex houses available @1C for 1750 sqft built up area on 1700 sqft UDS.

Earlier you told me that Bhaggyam Constructions are known builders. Not sure if you know this area and wanted to get your thoughts about it. We saw the location and it is 600 mts from the main road. But my folks are worried that there are not many shops on the main road. We came across through this villa through a friend of ours and they are ready for negotiations. I wanted to get your views about it.

Thanks!!

5. rakheevikas

rakheevikas New IL'ite

Hai Shanvy

Today got a mail about S&P LivingSpaces, Mogappair West Ext. (Ayanambakkam), 2bhk - from 31.25 lakhs + extra

Have you heard about this builder? Any idea about the area?

it is a huge project , with around 10 + blocks etc..

Please pour in your thoughts. thanks
    rakhee

6. shobanaj

shobanaj Senior IL'ite

VT,

Even my father went and looked at Crystal Dreams today, he said he liked it. have anyone else gotten plots from there? Do you know if we can get a loan?

7. ValuableTime

ValuableTime Senior IL'ite

Hi Shobana,
    That project seems to be a good one. They said they can arrange loan for us. Most of them were already gone. Check if they are still open. Let me know if you are buying it. I am almost positive that we will go for it. Not finalised though. Sorry for the late reply. Just checked your post.

8. rohitchennai

rohitchennai New IL'ite

Have booked in Lotus pond by Vijay shanthi on the OMR.... will I get competitive rents thr?

9. shobanaj

shobanaj Senior IL'ite

Thank you VT

I think most of them are gone. And we are still looking at it and trying to negotiate. Have you finalized yours yet?

10. silver150

silver150 New IL'ite

hi any body purchased flat at RSK Orchid Garden - Navalur . . i have purchased one.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2011