Positive thoughts- Meditation helpful or not?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by jyoti478, Jun 7, 2011.

1. jyoti478

jyoti478 New IL'ite

Dear vjbunny,

First of all apologies to all for replying so late. Yes, the topic of meditation is very hyped and seems like a very intricate and complex one, but it is not. I read countless books on meditation and tried to imitate the ways of doing it but could not be successful. In Rajyog, they teach that mind can never be empty of thoughts(how true!!), but we can always channelise it to tune into God and it is very easy, but for learning it, I would recommend u to go to a nearest BK centre. If u want, I'll provide u with the address if u tell me where u live. They can teach u at whatever time convenient to u and that too free. Can u tell me any institution which does this? Please do not let ur hearing problem stop u from progress in ur spiritual path. In god's eyes, all souls are pure and complete. BK sisters never force anyone to do anything. But u have to experience it to know it. For anything u want to know, pl. don't hesitate to ask me. I'm lucky that I have this opportunity. You all are very close to me!!!!! Thank you and take care

2. jyoti478

jyoti478 New IL'ite

Dear Aspire,

Thank u for ur encouraging words. If all of us can make a little difference to this world, then it won't be long before the world will be heaven

3. marulamuniya

marulamuniya Gold IL'ite

Useful info Jyothi. Thanks :)