1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

I need a weight loss partner...

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by forgiven10, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Msurthi

Msurthi Silver IL'ite

Ravan vachadu so i will sign off for now. I will login back if i get a chance.

Have a good day/night!!

Love
    Mallika

2. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Mallika,

It's good that you were able to do lot of exercise.I didn't do much exercise + lot of eating.Again it may take some time my body to come into loosing mode.

3. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends, Thanks a lot for lovely wishes :) I am very busy at work today. will post later. also i am maintaining good diet, thanks to you all. i was sitting in parlor and reading sports/fitness magazine first time ;)

4. forgiven10

forgiven10 Silver IL'ite

<table border="1" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <col width="32*"> <col width="32*"> <col width="32*"> <col width="32*"> <col width="32*"> <col width="32*"> <col width="32*"> <col width="32*"> <tbody><tr valign="TOP"> <td width="13%"> Date
    </td> <td width="13%"> Breakfast
    </td> <td width="13%"> Lunch
    </td> <td width="13%"> Dinner
    </td> <td width="13%"> Exercise
    </td> <td width="13%"> Junk
    </td> <td width="13%"> Water
    </td> <td width="13%"> Snack
    </td> </tr> <tr valign="TOP"> <td width="13%"> Sept 8th
    </td> <td width="13%"> Egg+Cheese biscuit
    </td> <td width="13%"> 0.5 cup rice with Brinjal curry and chips
    </td> <td width="13%"> Rice with Egg curry and chips
    </td> <td width="13%"> None
    </td> <td width="13%"> Chips?
    </td> <td width="13%"> Not enough
    </td> <td width="13%"> Handful of Blueberries
    </td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Hmm, today was not great, girls. I surely need to improve. I will post again tomorrow.

How is everyone's plans and exercises coming?

5. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Hi Friends,

Yesterday menu

8.30am: Oatmeal
    2.00pm: 2chapathi + channa masala gravy
    4.30pm: cut fruits
    7.00pm: 1 mango
    8.30: 1 glass of buttermilk

I was not feeling hungry at all yesterday..

@Mallika, Nothing much.. I was just having a very very bad headache. Yeah.. I'll reduce the carbs and change to protein. I did 3kms of gym cycling today morning.. I was covered with sweat. But I have to do a little more.. In my area, I'm not that much comfortable to do jogging.. I'll try to do some more exercises.

@Priya, Kadala paruppu is channa dhal. I used to boil it and tadka it and have it. Don't think that I'm giving excuse.. Seriously this week I'm unable to cook properly and thats the reason this instant dishes like poha n all.. I'm reducing it.. Soon will get away from those.. I'm a pure veggie.. I'm planning to get brown rice.. I don't know whether my DH likes it.. But I'll try it for sure next week. Sprouts, Keerai Soup, Brown rice - I'm gonna try next week. Hey.. nice to know about the camp.. You might have had a nice gala time.. :) Even I'm interested in spiritual camps..

@Archana, Good you enjoyed a lot.. Come back soon.. :)

@Sophie, Chips, Chips.... Enjoying a?? Please have a control.. My kind request.

How are you melon, vid??

6. Msurthi

Msurthi Silver IL'ite

Hi Everyone,
    How are you all doing today? yuppeeee...it's friday!!!

My diet and exercise were okay yesterday. No junk at all.

Here it is:
    morning: 1 big cup of warm water+honey
    exercise: 40 min jogging
    BF: blueberry cereal+milk + buttermilk
    mid morning: 1 apple
    after 1 hour: another apple
    lunch 2 pm: 1/2 chicken & 1/2 veggie quesadilla (1/2 of it)
    evening: 30 min walk
    evening : 1/2 cup buttermilk
    dinner: 1 1/2 cup brown rice+ okra fry( sorry i could have control the dinner part). I will do it from now on. promise.

That's all girls. Do let me know how did your workout and diet go for you!!

Hey archu, parlor, huh??? nice yaar. Good that you are maintaining good diet but don't forget to maintain it on saturday too.. Hey, share some pics of your daughter. I would like see how cute she look on her b'day party, if it is ok with you, though!!

Hey sabari, cycling is really good.. But it pains a lot in your legs, isn't it?? I am glad you did it. What happened sabari, why weren't you feeling hungry?? your diet looks great except the dinner part. Don't you think dinner is too little?? Add 1 chapathi or pulka and 1 veggie or soup would have been good for dinner. I feel, there is no consistency in your diet, like, one day you will eat a lot and another day you are like on hunger strike. I think you need to maintain a consistency. Just a suggestion, though!!

priya,
    Yes, it was a good exercise but I am not losing weight any longer. I wonder why!!! hmmm... do you see anything wrong in my diet and exercise??

Hey forgiven,
    Nice diet except the chips part, of course. But, again, once in a while is fine.

Mallika

7. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Good Morning Mallika!!!!

I don't see anything wrong with your diet nor exercise.May be you hit your bottom.

I see many places,spot reduction is not possible and other parts you might have least flush.

May be with the exercise,you might be building up good muscle.Whatever flush you have,may be converting to muscle with good exercise.

Some people have zero size dress but not all the people can come into category.It's there muscle may be very think.If you take my muscles,mine are not think.I have muscle structure.

Seek for professional counseling if you are trying to achieve more.

8. Msurthi

Msurthi Silver IL'ite

May be you are right about me building the muscles. I see some muscles building below my knee. I will keep doing it and I will consult a professional if necessary. Thanks for your suggestion.

9. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends, my diet was good yesterday. had icecream in front but didnot feel like eating OMG. i felt light today morning. i didnot reduce more i checked but i liked the feeling. yesterday BF - cereal + milk; lunch - just chicken pieces; snack - 1 banana; dinner - 1 grilled chicken burger, 2 spoons of icecream DH force.

Mallika ya will try to maintain on saturday too. actually when it is others party we can enjoy and eat food. kudh kee party mee i will be busy. will keep a water bottle in hand so that i dont dehydrate. will definetly share snaps.

priya, pumpkin, vidya, sophie how are you all doing? sophie yaa chips is junk :) why question mark?

10. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Archu,

Ask your DH to stay away from you to force IC.He is the one who is pulling your legs and other hand asking you to IC :bonk

Tell him that it won't work that way.Have fun girl.Send us some food too.I know you have big menu ,we are all missing it.