1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Jasmine Plants for adoption

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by lakshmi07, Sep 7, 2011.

1. lakshmi07

lakshmi07 New IL'ite

We are planning to move to texas by end of this year. Since we will not be able to take these plants to texas , we want to give these plants for adoption.

Anyone living in and around Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, North carolina or if you are visiting Raleigh area and who would like to adopt my jasmine plants please post here.

I have 2 Maid of Orleans, 1 Jasminum sambac 'Flore Plena',
    1 Jasmine ‘Belle of India’ , 2 Jasmine ‘Grand Duke of Tuscany’
    1 Hibiscus plant with both red and peach double flowers in the same pot. They are all in 12 inches pot and one jasmine is 14 inches pot. You need a pick up truck or a van to take all these plants. They are all healthy and still flowering.

First come first served.

Lakshmi07

2. Sakshi

Sakshi Senior IL'ite

Lakshmi,

Oh, how I wish I had known this sooner..!! I live in Winston-Salem and we were at the temple this past weekend. I have been looking for Jasmines for the past 3 yrs but have not had any luck finding them. I'm not sure when I'll be making a trip down there again but please please let me know or post a message if some one lucky gets to take these beauties. If not, I'd be more than happy to to adopt them...all of 'em.

Sakshi..

3. lakshmi07

lakshmi07 New IL'ite

All have been adopted.
    Thanks