1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

I need a weight loss partner...

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by forgiven10, Jul 8, 2011.

1. forgiven10

forgiven10 Silver IL'ite

<table border="1" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <col width="37*"> <col width="37*"> <col width="37*"> <col width="37*"> <col width="37*"> <col width="37*"> <col width="37*"> <tbody><tr valign="TOP"> <td width="14%"> Date
    </td> <td width="14%"> Breakfast
    </td> <td width="14%"> Lunch
    </td> <td width="14%"> Dinner
    </td> <td width="14%"> Exercise
    </td> <td width="14%"> Water (8-12 glasses)
    </td> <td width="14%"> Junk food
    </td> </tr> <tr valign="TOP"> <td width="14%"> Sept 6th
    </td> <td width="14%"> 1 homemade Pancake
    </td> <td width="14%"> Lemon rice + Cabbage curry
    </td> <td width="14%"> Oatmeal +milk, 1 apple, bread+veg curry
    </td> <td width="14%"> 1 hour morning exercise on empty stomach (elliptical)
    </td> <td width="14%"> Yes
    </td> <td width="14%"> No
    </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
    Hi everyone! Good to see all of you. It feels great to be back and working out again. How is everyone's food plans and exercise plans coming?

2. forgiven10

forgiven10 Silver IL'ite

Yesterday I had a cookie. Its was only after finishing that I realized what a mistake I had committed. I don't want to lose my discipline this way. Even today I feel like eating whatever I want but I need you all to help me in this journey to stay committed every moment.

3. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Hi Sophie, welcome back :) nice to see you. hey not sure about my workout, but lost lot of weight this week. i had been shopping (walking long time) that might be also helping me :) food dont feel like eating much. but ate 2 spoons of icecream yesterday (after vomitting) for mouth taste change. first time didnot like icecream too :( well now i feel better. morning breakfast - 1 boiled egg; lunch - 1 panini grilled chicken.

4. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Hi Friends,

Good to see you all today......... I was really really missing you people..
    There was a pooja at our home during vinayagar chathurthi so I and DH went there. Though I was roaming a lot and didn't get time to relax much, I was enjoying there.

You know what?? Due to my roaming and pooja, I didn't have my diet and workout..
    My mom was very happy to have both of us there and she prepared many special special items like kolukattai, adai, vadai, payasam, alwa, etc. etc.. I'm seeing the results now.. You all will be shocked.. It gained a lot.. I'm very bad.. I've reduce a lot and workout..

I have to be regular here.. This weekend there is an engagement function at coimbatore, and we have to go there to my chithi's house.. Dont know what she will do.. First time we are going there after marriage.. God.. Please help me. I'm in weight loss mission... :( :( :(

Since we returned from native, unable to get veggies.. Instead of having outside food, I thought of having from home.. So I prepared.. Tonight I'll post the menu and workout..

@Sophie, Welcome back.. I've learn a lot from you on how to be regular for workout..

@Archana, My wishes for your DD's birthday.. Get well soon yaar.. Just check with your doc so that you can be sure whether it is water loss or not.

@Priya, I'm back with gain in weight loss dear.. :( :( Feeling demotivated.. Somehow I'm not on the track.. Have to be.. Good to see your weight loss is stable..

@Vid, Hey.. Your ending in LOL is tooo good.. I loveddddd it....

@Mallika, The name smokey itself different.. The pics are tooooooo good.. Wanna be there.. Hope you had a nice gala time there.. Superb..

@Pumpkin, Ha ha.. Missing us you are eating a lot a?? Don't do that dear.. Then we'll bang you nicely.. Stop eating and come back here.. We are back..

@Melon, Nice to see you here.. So sweet.. Enjoy your holidays... :)

Girls, I need your idea on this.. One good thing I did in last week is, there was a gym cycle at home lying idle. So I brought it to Bangalore.. Tell me how much I've to do in that.. Since I'm having my P days, I didn't try it out.. I'll start from tomorrow.. Do I need to concentrate on the km/hour or how much time I'm doing??

5. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

:birthday :birthday :birthday Cute princes

Archu,

Have Fun today.Send my kisses to your DD.

6. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

wchana.jpg Sabari,

I don't remember your daily food schedule.One should do at least 1 hour of exercise to see the weight loss.
    How long you been married?

That's ok,you went there and had fun and forget about it and just start a fresh.Slowly you change your habits and don't worry you are loosing in a month or two months or three months.

Keep exercise in a part of your day and should be life long thing and not a today or tomorrow thing.

Second,eat protein with each meal again this should be life long change.

Select a exercise which is comfortable to you and you can continue.Don't select which is not comfortable to you.

No matter what,try to do some exercise every day.If you can eat sprouts,keep them as a part of everyday meal.

At this point,to jump start your weight loss,you may need to reduce a salt intake lot.If you can do that then you can see good result.

Make some sprouts,mix with them with carrot + cumcumber + add some soaked badam or peanut and make a salad.Try to eat as a dinner with some fruit or soup.If you can do this with regular exercise,you would see result.

Can you make kala chenna or oatmeal or omlet as part of your breakfast+you can eat 1idly or something if you wanted.And eat fruits in snack times.

Lunch,if you are eating in office,eat lot of salad and lot of curries + little rice.If you can make these adjustments,you would see result.

2 people like this.
  7. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,
    Everyone seems to be very quiet here today...

My diet for today...
    Breakfast - 2 idlis
    lunch - 2 chapatis, aloo subzi, dhal, pumpkin subzi
    evening - apple
    dinner - phulka, dhal, salad

30 mins of walking in morning

Shophie, Are you busy? A small post from you...

Archana... My kisses too to your DD... Have a great time!

Sabari, Nice to see you.. Thanks for liking the story...
    Hmm... I can understand how difficult it is to eat healthy food when your are outside...
    Anyways control as much as possible...
    I have no idea about gym cycle.. I have never been to a gym in my lifetime :)

Priya, Wow! Like your explanation to Sabari.. Its going to be useful for all of us...

Is it that all of us are losing motivation? I dont see much activity here :-(

8. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Hey Vidya,

It's a quite day here.Don't worry.I am going to stay here.For me no demotivation and at the same time not loosing my mind also for weight loss.

I wanted to get good food habits to continue forever.

I had sprouts in my mind but never able to understand how I can eat them(didn't find a recipe).Recently when I went on trip they made the sprouts salad and I can eat that forever.You tole me one time but cooking will kill the good thing in the sprouts.

So ,I just made the sprouts yesterday and planning to eat them as part of my dinner.

May be for you,it's little tough to go down more. Just keep on continue good food habits and exercise.Eventually you will get good figure :) You might already have achieved now but still you will get good abs.

9. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Hey Priya...
    Yes, sprouts.. even I can eat without cooking.. I like it raw also... just add little salt, chilli powder and lemon.. even that tastes good... how did you make salad? did you add other vegetables along?

No Priya.. I have still not achieved the ideal weight... 5 kgs more to lose..
    I checked my weight today morning.. its at 60 which means i have neither gained or lost...
    I still need to get in good shape... waiting to see myself in good shape :)

ok... me off to sleep.. catch you all tomorrow

10. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

hi gals, how is ev
    eryone?

Priya, am doing good؛..
    Vid,yet to read ur climax.
    Sabari.. Nice tto knw u had gud ti
    me with family.. Dnt worry u can
    kick start ur weightloss..
    Mallika.. Mobile pe i am not

able to open the link..but am happy th
    at u enjoyed a lot with ur hubby

sophie, good to c u bk on track..a
    ll the best..
    Archana, my bday wishes to ur dd..even we have my dd bday party here..doing it a week b4 since my hubby is leaving..
    Pumpkin, how r u?
    Gals, even i feel i have gained sm weight.. Didnt chk weight due to p..vil take 10 more days to get bk on track.. Busy with relatives and
    feast.. My dd has got sprain in her right foot.. Just came bk from hospital.. Vil post again asap..