Finest Posts - August 2011 Winners!

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by SoaringSpirit, Sep 2, 2011.

1. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

'Shree Ganeshaya namaha'

Dear Friends,

In addition to celebrating the auspicious day of Ganesh chaturthi today, we, in the FP have yet another reason to celebrate - announcing the winners for this month!

Our winner for the Finest Narration is someone who is an icon of affection and warmth. The has conquered the hearts of ILites with her simple and very endearing style of writing. Her writing certainly seems richer and more appealing with every post she makes. Her winning post unearths some marvelous life lessons from every day seemingly mundane events. Hats off to her in finding, during her simple act of coffee preparation, that the right mixture of good and bad is the key to a balanced life! Her winning post oozes, warmth, a feeling of comfort, a sense of serenity and positivity. She is one person who has been a guiding light to all the youngsters in IL for a long time.

Do I need to say more?

Of course, the winner for the Finest Narration of this month is none other than the much loved and one who has a huge fan following in IL - IyerViji for her post -

Food for thought

Our winner for the Finets Contribution is an ILite who symbolizes fortitude. She not only possess immense courage but she has a heart of gold that is filled with love for the fellow human being. I have often wondered if a soft heart could make a courageous person, or, if a courageous person can show empathy towards someone. This winning post has ended my search about this. I can emphatically say YES! - courage and empathy can co-exist. Lucky are those who come in touch with people who possess this rare combination. We ILites are one such fortunate group of people to have such a person within our IL family.

This person has not only beautifully handled an impossible and heart wrenching challenge in life but has shown that she has a supremely generous heart to come out in the open and willingly share her success stroy here. To talk about something that is so personal and touchy, that too just so others can benefit from it. This is an act of contribution of the superlative kind. My Salute to this hero!

Without further ado, it is my absolute pleasure to annouce Vjbunny as the winner for the Finest Contribution for this month for her post -

My musings

Viji and Vjbunny, haertiest congratulations on the well deserved win!

Link to Gift Picture here:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/f...-posts-august-2011-winners-4.html#post1933096

Lotsa luv,
    Kamla and SS

PS: Winners please email your mailing address to support@indusladies.com to receive the prize.

3 people like this.

2. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Dear Mathu903 and Varalotti Sir,

Hearty congratulations on being the first ones to nominate the winning posts!

An IL T-shirt is waiting for you.

Luv,
    SS

3. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear SS,
    Its such a great news I am really speechless the way IL has taken my simple post and bestowed me this honour....I must first thank Varalotti Sir for this it is he who inspired me to accept with his God & His Love blogs and then my IL friends....who showered their selfless love on me...Last but not Least Ganapathi Bappa because this came on his Birthday....Thank You dears....

5 people like this.
  4. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,
    Congrats for winning Finest narration ......your mild manners do inspire us a lot.....Hope to read more from your end....

5. vidchakra

vidchakra Platinum IL'ite

Dear vijima and vjbunny,
    Both of you are my dear friends in IL!
    Congratulations :)

6. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Today is a first for me, SS and Kamla. For the first time in 6 years I have nominated the winning post. Yes, my nominations won the prize several times. But then I was not the first. This time I am. And I am doubly happy that it happened with reference to the thread written by a wonderful woman, vjb.
    thanks once again.
    sridhar

And a small note to Admin. Everytime the T shirt fits only my wife (or my daughter) I do want to wear the T shirt. Though it says IL I am now known amongst my friends as "a writer who writes for a women's site" So if you can send a man's size (XXL or if that's not available XL) I will wear it to the club. Don't worry I wont charge you anything for the advertisement.
    ha ha ha

2 people like this.
  7. varalotti

Dear Viji,
    Congratulations on winning the Finest Post Award. I am really proud of you. May more and more honours come you way.
    sridhar

1 person likes this.
  8. varalotti

Dear, dear Vjb,
    Stop whatever you are doing now and call up your husband. Tell him that you have won this honour. After all he deserves an equal amount of praise.
    By conferring this award on you this community feels more honoured and we are all proud to be part of it. And for the first time in my life I have won the nomination award thanks to you, vjb.
    Continue with the same spirit, gal. You are in for great things in life.
    love,
    sridhar

3 people like this.
  9. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS VIJIMA AND VJB FOR THE WINNING THE PRIZE.

CONGRATULATIONS ALSO TO VARALOTTIJI AND MATHU FOR NOMINATING THE WINNERS OF THE PRIZE.

[​IMG]

10. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG] [​IMG]

viji mami, vjbunny, varalotiji, madhu