1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

I need a weight loss partner...

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by forgiven10, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Msurthi

Msurthi Silver IL'ite

same thing with me. If i have some healthy food available then i go for it otherwise I eat whatever i see in front of me.

Oh.. yup. packing is a big headache. I can understand it would be more bad when you can 2 small kids. I hope you have a great time in the park. Let me know how did it go later. ok??

my hubby did vinayaka chavithi pooja everytime but he will busy tomorrow so i have to do everything tomorrow. priya, i am going to sign out for today. I have a meeting in 15 minutes and it is for 1 hour. When are you leaving for park??

2. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Hi Guys, I am here. Very busy in office :( could not sleep in the night (thinking thinking about party) slept morning 5am. work up late. everything late. no breakfast. lunch went out and freaked out :( ate chicken pieces only but bought cadbury chocolate along. i feel like eating chocolate chocolate soo much. i am sorry i am disappointing but no idea my mind is not in my mind.

3. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

good to read your discussions ladies.

4. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Archu,

Hopefully you are doing better today.

5. forgiven10

forgiven10 Silver IL'ite

Friends, I was able to workout for an hour today at the gym. Feels good to be back in the routine.

6. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Hi Friends, Happy Vinayaka chavithi.

I am good today :) prepared poori and aloo curry in the morning. my P started so no pooja.
    ate 1 poori with oil cleared using paper with pickle in the morning.
    for lunch poori again but with aloo curry (without aloo just onions gravy)
    have 1 apple at desk for snack.
    going now to get water.

thanks for asking priya am good now :) relaxed to tell you frankly :D

bye
    Archana :)

7. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Happy Vinayaka chavithi Archana and all.Missing yummy puri Arch.Any plans for evening and week end?

Good to see you in good state today.

Hello Sophie,

Looks like ,you become very busy.What is your plans for coming week end?

Hello all.

8. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Archana, Priya,Sophie and rest. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi :) May God bless you all and remove all obstacles from your life.

Archana, Puri Aloo hun, gr8 . munh me pani aa raha hai par kehena nahi chaiye as I am fasting ha haa... :) I will have some cooked food for the first time since as I am fasting tomorrow also for Vaibhav Laxmi puja :)

Priya, did you go to temple ?? It's long time I haven't been to a temple here......

Green tea ke bajah se I used to feel suffocation and fast heart beat less sleep....... Initially I thought something wrong with me but later realised that it's due to green tea.... :)

9. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Hi Priya, today evening asking DH and DD to go to temple if they want. we live nearby to Aurora Balaji temple, IL. weekend 4 familes including us were planning for 1 night stay somewhere nearby ~3-4 hours drive. but looks like it was tough getting hotel at decent rate this late.
    but atleast will go outing for 1 day. we do all last minute plans. yesterday evening we went to hotel n tried food. we didnot like it.
    so now calling other hotel and ordering food. it all started sooooo small and now its becoming huge huge party. my first big party. never had srimantham or even marriage (ours is love marriage) my DD first birthday we celebrated in India but we were in US. that was huge hit ~100 family and friends. i think my DD has written good future :) am soooo happy for her. read this today, you are great working out after office and before picking up kids :) wow thats nice. and by the way i tried doing crunches lying down. OMG i could not do it. sooooo tough. i remember doing 100 crunches. i was so nice. not anymore, have to work towards the good me :) thanks for support of all you girls.
    Hi Pumpkin, oh you fast so much da. i used to do lot but acidity started so stopped fasting since then.
    Hi Sophie, good you were able to workout. good going girl. even food be careful ok.

acha girls i started reading leslie book online library checkout. will share with you. 6 week to a new you :)
    Ok girls 1) say grace ( i mean leslie said :) before putting any food in your mouth i say omsai internally.
    now just saying is not enough. think what you are putting in your mouth. it sets the mood for a level of mindfulness you can maintain throughtout the meal. chew your food. taste your food. give blessings all around you :)

10. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

That's nice Archu that you were planning out.

That's very cool that you have love marriage.I didn't know that!!
    Whenever I see your posts,I know you are pampered wife but didn't strike that you had love marriage.

When you have small kids at home,it's very hard to reach the weight loss goal with sleep less nights.

This is what I see for your situation.Since you are planning for second baby,first get things into control.Like sleeping pattern and cooking the meals and everything in the schedule.Then focus more in eating healthy and stop eating junk food.If you can do that then you can have healthy pregnancy.Then later whenever you are comfortable start loosing weight once for all.Unless you have plan for third kid :)

At this point,focus more on eating right,doing good exercise every day and getting house in order.
    Like sleeping,cooking meals and planning for tomorrow the food.

I know,enough of giving lecture.Have fun girl.