1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Unwanted hair EVERYWHERE!! :((

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by MsMeow, Apr 16, 2011.

1. MsMeow

MsMeow New IL'ite

:help OK i am 17yrs old girl.. and i have hair all over! ..facial hair, like sideburns, upperlip, neck corners, chest, stomach, legs, arms, butt(lol), everywhere ok! :((...
    And the hair at nech corners and chest are dense, coarse, dark...:oops:
    I am overweight ,,..but i exercise a lot ...n my diet is healthy ,,,i avoid junk as far as possible...except for occassions.

Its really embarrassing ..when i look at other girls wearing really cute tops and dresses i realise tht i cant coz of this prob. :((
    I recently was cured of thyroid problem...i hve irregular periods at certain points of time...

Why is this? What should i do?
    Any specific exercise and foods i can eat to treat this? Like trick foods...?
    I think i have hormonal imbalance...

i feel really bad :( pl. help.
    :thankyou2:thnx.

2. smileAlways

smileAlways Gold IL'ite

Pls consult a endocrinologist.you may have hormone imbalance or PCOS(polysystic ovarian syndrome). Over weight and hair growth are it's common symptoms. Pls get treatment as it can affect ur fertility.consult a endocrinologist and make sure everything is fine

3. nikky90

nikky90 Junior IL'ite

SmileAlways is right, no remedy or beauty tips are going to help you. it's hormone imbalance in it's bad condition. get thyroid treatment. since when you have been suffering from that BTW?
    you better get hurry girl.

4. deevya

deevya New IL'ite

Hi MsMeow :)
    I was in this situation before. And like you I also have hair all over. It was embarrasing for me after marriage. My husband is very very supportive and doesnt care about my hair all over. I was diagnosed with PCOS and currently undergoing a treatment for it. Also, I have started laser hari removal for face and neck. I use hair removal creams for stomach and back only when I have to wear sarees. Other than that I wax my legs and hands. Hope this helps :)

5. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Hi MsMeow,

Don't despair. Just get your hormones checked. Excessive hair growth is very common when there is hormonal imbalance.

This means you need medical attention, but on the other side...beauty salons and tips and tricks are there to help you overcome this embarassment. So, take help of both side-by-side and cheer up....

6. Triv0158

Triv0158 New IL'ite

Hi Girl,
    I just got done recommending a cure for this on another thread. haha!
    You see I have had this problem for the last ten years so I know how hard it is for you. I have tried everything epilators, waxing, tweezing, lasers, dieting, exercising, and tons of stuff that I wouldn't wish on anyone else.
    Recently I have found a really helpful ayurvedic clinic and they are helping me manage my weight and get the symptoms under control. I must admit its been a very good way to rid the body of toxins and I feel much better so look into it if you have good ayurvedic clinics in your area.
    Having said that recently I talked to the doctor and she said that a temporary solution is taking Vitamin A and E, each has a course of four pills. Vitamin A has four pill course that you take once then you Vitamin E one pill per week for four weeks. Again this is not permenant but it will help you atleast for a couple of months to get rid or to less excess hair. And its vitamins so it doesn't hurt the system.
    Please look into it and maybe you'll be saved the pain I went through for years. :) Good luck!

7. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

We all feel you pain because at we are all dealing with the embarrassment of unwanted hair.
    When I was in Junior High, people constantly made fun of my unwanted hair. Now when these same people see me, their jaw drops.

Please read my thread on this subject, it may help you as well.