Siddha Mangala stotram

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by nanrajkumar, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Karma

Karma New IL'ite

Dear Saras,
    Thanks for your advice. The problem is that I work from 8 to 4.30 pm and reach home around 5.30 ..so I can do it only on Tuesdays..bt again the rahukalam starts frm 4.30 to 6-30 here in east europe..so can I LIGHT THE LAMP ANYTIME IN BETWEEN 4.30 TO 6.30 AND PRAY TO DURGAMA..?

Also my pranayama is over abt on 40th day I forgot to have a head bath bt made a lapsi and offered to sripada swamy..hope it is nt a big problem..am overburdened with work right now and getting up at 5.30 am...is bit too much for me these days so just forgot to wash my head during bath.

Now regarding the annadanam...also can I FEED THE KIDS VEG SANDWITCHES AND OAT MEAL BISCUITS (BECAUSE HERE IS A EUROPEAN UNION LAW TO NOT TO GIVE ANYTHING COOKED TO PEOPLE AND KIDS ALSO DISTRIBUTE TO PEOPLE ON ROADS AND HOMELESS PEOPLE ARE DIFFICULT TO FIND SINCE IT IS RAINING ALL THE TIME AND I CAN RAOAM IN THE CITY WITH A FOOD PLACE TO PLACE).....OF THE AGE GROUP OF 5 TO 11 YEAR OLD DURING THE SUMMER CAMP AT THE KINDERGARTEN AM WORKING? ...IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT..

PLEASE ALSO REQUEST Dutta prabhu and sripada to accept my pranayam......
    with many thanks and blessings..
    Karma..

2. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Karma

Do Durga pooja according to your convenience. If Tuesday is possible do only on that day.
    Coming to headbath etc. don't bother about all this prayer with devotion is always accepted by Swami.
    There are no hard and fast rules for annadanam.

3. Sakshi

Sakshi Senior IL'ite

Hello,

My family is going through a very rough phase. My mom wants to read Guru charita. Should this be completed in seven days like Sai satcharitra? Also, would anyone be able to post Guru Charitra in tamil? I've searched but could not find it. I do have the english version that Saras posted.

Thank you ladies! We need a lot of prayers to help us through this. I know Digambara will help us during this difficult time.

Sakshi..

4. griget

griget Bronze IL'ite

Dear sakshi,

Reading guru chaitra is always good. if you are doing for a specific purpose read guruchaitra for 7 days as it was dictated in the book. if you cannot finish it in 7 days you can read it at your conviniece but don't stop in the middle. read with pure heart. you can read guru chaitra in 1 day also depends on your time and possibility.

god will surely help you. don't worry.

5. Sakshi

Sakshi Senior IL'ite

Griget,

Thank you for your kind words. I'll start reading it from tomorrow. I don't think the tamil version of this book is available. If anyone has it, kindly post it. It would be so helpful! If not, I'll read the english version on my mom's behalf.

All of the posts and experiences shared give so much hope.

Thanks again!!
    Sakshi..

6. Butterfly04

Butterfly04 Gold IL'ite

Hi Saras,

This is amazing! & thanks a lot saras for sharing this in all different languages..
    I'm ttc for more than 3.5 yrs with no major issues...because of this, there r many issues gng on in my family life..hope u understand... even the doctor is suggesting me to pray to GOD..
    so when i was browsing for some sthothrms, i found this.. let me chant this for 41 days...
    Hope this works :) pls pray to GOD on behalf of me...
    thanks once again saras...
    hope i'll shre a gud news to u soonnnn!!!

7. Shakthi7

Shakthi7 Gold IL'ite

I am sure it will work, please do it with full heart, Best Wishes for a Baby. I know what you mean. I have been through that too. I am sure God will be very kind to you and you will have lovely Children.
    Best Wishes

8. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Butterfly04

Chanting The ALL POWERFUL SIDDHA MANGALA STOTHRAM will def help in fulfilling your ernest desire. Start chanting this stothram right away.
    Sri Padavallabha swami will bless you with bonny and healthy baby.
    Sticky baby dust to you.
    All the best:thumbsup

9. sujisaran

sujisaran Silver IL'ite

hi saras

i am big fan of your spritual section really nice one i started chanting siddha mangala stotram suddenly i am going to india in between i will miss some days it is ok or how can i continue please help me i am going next week 19th in btwen i will get periods also what to do please help me!!!

10. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sujisaran

Continue chanting from where ever you stopped. If possible do read while in India.