1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone watching Nathaswaram??

Discussion in 'TV' started by alsu, Feb 28, 2011.

1. vijikrish

vijikrish Gold IL'ite

It is sick these days to watch veera and her mom opparying!!

Dewdrop - u may be right about more opparying coming from kamu story build up for no reason by murthy.

BTW...where is ompodi family totally missing including their pregnant daughter maheshu...she was missing in namaskaram scene for paramu???

2. Dewdrop

Dewdrop Gold IL'ite

Hi Viji,

Just an hour ago I saw today's episode on youtube & came to see if any posting was made here. Yes, Veera's mother is 'noi noi' .:rant...always complaining whenever Nelli comes & smartly getting things done. Now they got veedu , groceries etc. -- why can't they work & earn & be independent !!!! Now her 'noi noi' about Veera's wedding & Nelli immediately arranges to do it --- poor fellow, he's taken for nice ride ! Leelavathi's polambal & proverbs [ most of which I don't understand ] .......will she walk out again to her 'vengala kural' sister's house ?

Yes, Mr.Kaarasev & Co. not even being mentioned in episodes -- Mahes was pregnant in episode 30 [i think] , now it is episode 315 ... still they haven't shown :rotflor even mentioned the baby !! Maybe they are well settled -- that's why no 'vishayam or vivagaram ' for the story. For that matter even namma hero Pandi is missing in the 'gumbalodu namaskaram' to Paramu .

Only when Maha regains her memory & utters ' gopi athaan' again --- will the story get some interest ; maybe she will do so just when Gopi is going to marry Malar :spin

3. vijikrish

vijikrish Gold IL'ite

Our oppariying is heard my Thiru I guess, he stopped Kamu's story dragging with Murthy's doubt...that would have been pathetic dragging!

4. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

5. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

becoming boring nowadays..

again, starts the romance of gopi and malar.. enniki irundhalum evlo per vandhalum gopi malaruku thaan.. hahhahaha

all other chapters are boring.. no story line, they don't know where to go next..

now maha is going back to her home, paramu thirundhita , veeru and the brother's wife is boring beyond core.

Think of a story line??!! No more routes seen..

malar madam matum vekkapadurange...!!

6. glascobaby

glascobaby Silver IL'ite

SO....friends..on the whole, Gopi our hero, have become lord krishna (why he potrays always himself around lot of girls who has crush/love on him..i hate it.....anywayzzzzzzzz......listen again.... and the gopika's (main gopika - malar, side character gopikas - vanitha & veeru is going to be the latest addition i believe) ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

and most probably 500th episode anikeee theyrinchudum, yaru yaruoooodaaa pair pair marraige agee irukanganu, and also again, psycho IN-LAWS, HUBBY nuuuuuuuuu mega serialllllllllllll odeee odeeee en payyanuku 4 yrs ageedum.....apooovum the story will be easy to understand only ....

7. Swashika

Swashika Silver IL'ite

hello ppl...

Lots of similar opinions... I too feel Veeru and Her mom is terrible... she says she cannot stay here with strangers and want to ge back.. then finally says nelli about the alliance and ask him to do marriage.. immediately gives the mapillai's address... so mean lady...

paramu is acting really well..

Malar and gopi story is dragging so much...

Gopi could have made story with karachev family itself for introducing new characters...

Now that family in coimbatore is also missing.. that lady gave the horoscope and went.. they saw porutham... now thats also hanging..

what next??

hope maha gets normal soon...

8. Indhradhanu

Indhradhanu Silver IL'ite

Yes swas that lady and veeru seems to be so mean.Lets us see..Now veeru got an idea for business from meenakshi.atha vachu periya alu ayduvanga ......

Malar oru vazhiya nadanthatha gopi ketta solliyachu. I thought she will hide it forever..

Mahesh and her karachev familyaa director fullaa delete pannittaru pola erukku...

pandi started showing his evil face again.Looking forward to know what happened to poor maha and paramu..

9. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

now the story is on track!!

Wish Maha comes back to Normal with the 'Hit' she received from her mom!! She shouted 'amma....''

paramu has become good... hopefully!

and gopi and malar back on track!! That's how the serial was long back..

New story is with that gopi's sister in coimbatore! Boring.......

And this veera and her mother... my God! Please don't show them so long, crying crying and crying!! Boring...

10. Mehana

Mehana Platinum IL'ite

You're right, that veera and her mom boring...nejama romba azhuvaranga better not to show them. That gopi's sister in coimbatore now coming headache.

Maha should be back to story better malar/gopi should be married...gopi romba nalavan yaravathu sonanangal romba nalavara irukara.......