December 2011 mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Rakhii, Apr 12, 2011.

1. padminiiyer24

padminiiyer24 New IL'ite

:rotflhi dear all

am sorry to delay my reply.yesterday i went to dr now am n 20 weeks 2 days,yestrday i saw my baby .he is really cute,dr give me 3d pic of my babys pic.iam realy happy dear.really happy,pls pray for me all

all dec mummies all the best i wish you happy healthy pregnancy

2. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cmreddiar%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Wingdings; panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:2; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 268435456 0 0 -2147483648 0;} @font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:536871559 0 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} span.EmailStyle15 {mso-style-type:personal; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; font-family:Arial; mso-ascii-font-family:Arial; mso-hansi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; color:windowtext;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Ammani, I was thinking about you the other day after the blasts in Mumbai. Is everyone OK from your side dear? Terrible news, I felt so bad after hearing it. There doesn’t seem to be an end to turmoil in Mumbai! So sorry to hear this, yet again.

You know, if you want I can share some information with you on labor process. My yoga teacher keeps telling a few things and if you like, I can share them with you. I am also afraid of labor BTW. Headaches? What can I tell; I am suffering from them often. Funny thing is that, if I get severe pain in the night, I avoid taking a tablet and go to bed. Next morning I wake up with bad headache again! :Sigh:
    Any news about HBsAg from your sis?

2 functions?! Wow Ammani, lucky you. My sis was telling me that every pregnant woman should say ‘yes’ to any party before delivery; after that, baby would hijack the show…for ever! LOL! Ya, this time my function is on Gowri Puja day. I have already decided to call in sick. Someone else already booked vacation that day, no point in even asking my manager for a day off.
    Even in my culture we are not supposed to buy new cloths for the baby until after its born Ammani. But unfortunately, we don’t have anyone here who can help us with the shopping after the baby is born. So, I am planning on buying everything before itself and wash those 3 or 4 times to soften them. I am hoping this will take care of the new-part; else also, I don’t have a choice.

Vaasanthi, Great to know that both babies are doing well. Great that you are writing diaries! My MIL also kept a little journal for my DH and I loved to read through them. Your DIL or SIL will sure love it when you show them after they get married! Look at me, you are just getting to be mom and I am talking about you becoming a MIL…already. LOL!
    Yoga classes are going great. Good thing is that I get to meet other pregnant women there. The other day, one of my class mates didn’t make it to yoga and I suspected maybe she went into labor; guess what, she did! My teacher is also very kind. Talking to her about labor really helps me a lot and she puts my mind at ease.

Nithya, the other day I was watching Delhi Belly, that new movie from Aamir Khan Productions. The version I got is uncensored and that movie was filled with profanity…like behan**** etc. So, every time I hear something like that, I was telling, “baby, don’t remember that word, forget it right now”!!! It was so funny J .
    The other day I tried to sing a song but trust me, I think I will wake up the baby with my voice! I took a couple of pics but kinda left it afterwards. I should be more disciplined going forward. I already started feeling the weight of the baby, have you?

Padmini, Did I hear you say “he”? If a boy, isn’t it?! How did the scan go?

Kutty, Jodi et all, how are you all doing?

3. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

Rakhii.... everyone is fine... my hubby just returned from a meeting in mumbai that noon... his office is in the out-skirts (suburbs) of the city.. when train blasts happened (that was in 2003) my hubby (we were not married then) was 2 bogies behind the bogie that blasted in the same train!! whenever i read about such incidents... i feel that from peace and quiet of my native im on the center stage of dangerous and fast life!! :hide: (i feel scared sometimes when i cant contact any1... and phone lines are jammed)

Regarding sharing info... you are welcome to do so... for now my guide is my sister... she keeps calling whenever she remembers something her doctor had told her or her friend had told her... regarding headaches... im quite helpless... no medicines i can take... just some balm and i sleep...

regarding HBsAg... my friend told me i will have to consult my gyn/ob in my native and then decide what to do... coz here i cant ask much as my delivery will be in my native..

more than for the functions...im eager to be home and being pampered by my dad and mom and partly by my younger sister (she is eagerly waiting for her nephew/niece to play with)!! here only my hubby pampers me...
    bad that u cant apply for a leave... but anyway enjoy ur functions :)

hey... regarding the clothes... u cud tell ur parents or anyone coming to visit u from India to get some.... (i heard cloth texture (soft) is better here than abroad... i actually have not seen it but.. .heard so from my SIL!!) or ask them to buy cotton dhoti's u cud cut and use it... (from what i heard from my mom and doctors in my native is that.... u should hold the baby in a small non-slippery rug until he/she turns side.... holding it without the cloth may hurt the baby... just the touch my be painful for them even though we may hold carefully).... as my sister's kid is so much attached to her now and instantly knows who holds him by the touch!)... just planning to buy only a cradle or may get one (in which i slept as a baby) here... oops...:coffee these things are regarding my views and plans... im not sure about life abroad.... plz dont mind huh!!

BTW... from when are u planning ur mat leave??

my updates... its raining heavily even today... plan (tomorrow definitely i have to go to doctor... it will be one month from my last visit!!) having abdominal pain off and on especially to the sides... (sometimes cant sleep properly at night)... headaches... nausea (still continues especially in the early evening)...

4. Rakhii

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cmreddiar%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="City"></o:smarttagtype><o:smarttagtype namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" name="place"></o:smarttagtype><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Wingdings; panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:2; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 268435456 0 0 -2147483648 0;} @font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:536871559 0 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} span.EmailStyle15 {mso-style-type:personal; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; font-family:Arial; mso-ascii-font-family:Arial; mso-hansi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; color:windowtext;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Vaasanthi, are you the babies doing? You are going to get double foot-ball kicks unlike all of us here J

Radhu, what’s up with you lately? My MIL lives in Chennai and she is saying that heat is getting unbearable there. Hope you are keeping cool. Eating lots of cucumber is good it seems, try that if you think you are too hot.

Jodi, I remember you telling that you were looking forward for the 2<sup>nd</sup> trimester so that your energy is back to normal. How are you feeling now? I also thought I would be back to normal but far from it. Even though it’s better than 1<sup>st</sup> trimester, I certainly don’t feel upto doing many regular chores. Done with your latest scan? Your nausea, is it better now?

Kutty, how are you doing? How is your little one inside and the little one outside doing?

Chandravathi, how are you doing? Its been long time since we heard from you. Are you done with your 20<sup>th</sup> week ultra sound?

Padmini, what name have you chosen for you’re your boy? How are you keeping lately? Hope your back ache eased a little bit.

Divya, Hope things are settling down in <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:city w:st="on">Oxford</st1:city></st1:place>. Do update us what is going on. Did you find a good doctor yet?

Chitra, How are you doing? We haven’t seen you around lately. Hope everything is going well.

Curly, How are you doing?

Pratima, where are you dear? Busy with work?

Nithya, Are you still at moms place? That reminds me, my parents are coming to visit us for a month next week J So much looking forward for it J

Mathangi, how are you?

Ndta, how are you doing?

5. Rakhii

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cmreddiar%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Wingdings; panose-1:5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:2; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 268435456 0 0 -2147483648 0;} @font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:536871559 0 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} span.EmailStyle15 {mso-style-type:personal; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt; font-family:Arial; mso-ascii-font-family:Arial; mso-hansi-font-family:Arial; mso-bidi-font-family:Arial; color:windowtext;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Ammani, I think a metropolitan like Mumbai is never too far from some type of a problem. What is annoying is that, most of the time nothing is done to people who are caught L Kasab is still here in the prison. Anyway…try not to think too much about this.

Ammani, my yoga instructor was telling me that we should welcome the labor pains instead of resisting it. Apparently by doing so, we will relax the tensed nerves around our cervix which and it opens up quickly. She was telling me that even though it hurts like hell, breathing deeply will help. I have met 3 other second time mom’s in my class and they all say the same thing about their first delivery.
    Another thing is that, as soon as the water breaks or we see the mucus plug, it doesn’t mean we are going to labor then and there. So, she was telling me, “Labor is inevitable. So, instead of fighting it, try welcoming it with open arms and soon our loved one will be with us. Also remember that taking birth is the most traumatic experience even for the baby; perhaps 1000 times more traumatic. Imagine us going through a tiny tunnel. So, lets make this passage as easy for the baby as is possible”.
    This all makes sense but I don’t know if this will work when we are actually in labor but other second time moms swear that it works.

Ya, staying with family are one of the best things which can happen during this phase. Everyday I wish my parents were near. Ya, my said she will buy some baby cloths when she is coming in Nov for my delivery. I am certainly going to swaddle my baby Ammani. I bought 3 swaddling blankets already but dhotis are also a good idea. Actually my hubby also has a lot of new dhotis which he doesn’t use. I think I can wash them and use them…good idea, thanks so much!

I have some vacation left Ammani. So, I am planning to take vacation from 14<sup>th</sup> Nov to 14<sup>th</sup> Dec. From 15<sup>th</sup> Dec onwards I will be on Maternity leave. More than likely, I will be joining back work on 2 January 2013 since we are eligible for 1 year mat leave here.

Have you been to the doctors yet? Where exactly does it hurt? I also have pain on the left side, below my navel. My doctor keeps saying its OK…I am not sure what to do.

6. Rakhii

Ladies, I also need some tips to make my life easy in kitchen. Even though my hubby helps me, its just not sufficient. For example, i I ask him to chop the veggies, he does try it but chops them all in different sizes! And more over, unless I specifically ask him for anything, he doesnt really guess what to do. Like, laundry needed to be done. He knows it but he wouldn't do it unless asked. How many times can i keep asking like this? He loves to help but every time if I tell him to do stuff, even I am getting a feeling i am nagging him. I am not saying he is not helpful...I am just saying, how can I do things so that i dont depend on him? I dont know what to do...Dont get me wrong; he really is a sweet guy who genuinely tries to help.

This means, after i go home, I cook, reload the dishwasher, clean up the kitchen and get my cloths ready for the next day.,...which is leaving me with a big ZERO energy by the time I hit bed.

I need suggestions in managing my work and home properly. I would also like to add that I wake up at 5 AM and catch train at 6:15 AM. By the time i am back its 5:45 or 6 PM. After that, the same routine begins again.

7. babyhopes

babyhopes Bronze IL'ite

Hi Rakhii,
    How you doing??
    I am doing good with my babies.
    Ahhh..MIL!!.hahaha..sounds strange..;-):bonk
    I can feel some flutters then and there..After 20weeks I hope to enjoy/feel my babies kicks full fludgedly!
    Do you feel baby kicks?

Man,you are sucha super lady in my view!!! Waking up so early,running for train and job and home!! i feel tired by reading your post itself!!!
    Really you are great!
    And Yours is a perfect husband I say! Guys are like that only!Dont feel like you are nagging and all!! It is your baby! Use him in all the work.After baby's arrival he should be more responsible,so this might be the first stage..haha:)..Dont think like you should not depend on him for house chores.
    Even my DH is also like that only,but now he is much free as my mother is with me now.
    During weekends and in your leisure time Cut the veggies(like carrot,onion,capsicum,spinach...) and store in a box and refrigirate them.
    I was doing this while i was on job.Before storing make sure no water in the container or with the veges,if poss keep the chopped veggies in fan for 1~2 mins before refrigirate.
    You can do laundry work and cleaning kitchen and house once in a week.

My mil used to say,its your baby growing inside,so bug ppl around you for all your needs,once baby is born you will be consider like a baby sitter(hahahaha..):rotfl

Pls gv rest whenevr required,dont trouble yourself too much,if not today you can clean the kitchen sometime later.Just prioritise and do.
    Dont do any work at a breathe..have fruits,water in between you chores.
    Doing house chores is really a good excercise.

Good to know that you are going to hv such a long ML.In india itself none of the pvt companies gv such a long ML.will it be a paid leave or LOP?

Hi to all mommies here,
    How are you all??
    Chennai ppl how are you managing the summer?? Keep hydrated yourself. tc:)

During my last visit to the hospital,my RE told like my due will be 2weeks before the estimated due(i.e. 10th dec) I will be 38 weeks by that time.
    I am really scared abt the labour pain and all.I am getting some weird dreams now-a-days regarding delivery but not scary.

I have not gained noticable weight so far.
    How much have you all gained sao far?
    During baby's arriavl it will be peak winter in my place,Could you pls suggest some winter stuff to keep the babies warm? I guess it is not recommended to wear winter jackets to new born until a yr.

tc !!:cheers

8. curly

curly Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends,

Hope everyone is doing fine..............I had an opt with doc on 19 july...seems like eveything is fine...but doc asked me to take rest bcoz of clot ...i actually i did not understand wht did the doc say...she was saying abt cervix ...if u people have any idea abt htis issue of cervix plz.let me know friends...............just worried abt it.........doc told me tht baby is doing fine..... i was very happy :)

Thanks,
    Curly

9. padminiiyer24

padminiiyer24 New IL'ite

hi rakhi

am fine how r u hope u r fine there not yet chose my boy s name.its very confusion thats y,my backpain is now feel normal.

iam now 21 week feel little bit my son s kick.its nice experience.but now i have the vomiting feeling is this normal?

all mummies pls take care ur health,god bless you

take care
    :rotfl

10. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

@Rakhii

when searching for alliance for me... first though my parents were randomly but were finding guys staying abroad... i didnt like the idea of being away from my home so far... so i put a condition saying i want to be nearby (in my mind i was planning to be near to my parents as v are three daughters only and my parents will be alone after v are married)... though my hubby's native is very near to my native... he has his business here (he is a very nice person so i didnt have any reason to reject the proposal!!)... and now its the package i got... will face anything and everything as it comes i decided.. no other option...

THANKS A TON for sharing the info... scared... yes regarding the labor/delivery... but with mom's and my sister's advise (and even my hubby's) i have stopped thinking too far (though its just 4 months away now... im almost at the end of 5th month) decided will face it when it comes... and just pray and hope that i will have a normal delivery... (i have heard after CS it pains even later in life... my mom has pains sometimes she says).. im making myself think about having the baby in my arms rather than the pain.. (thinking about the result rather than the path i have to cross to get to the result) and feeling happy.. STAY POSITIVE... THINGS WILL BE FINE...

Regarding the clothes... remember to use more of cotton than any other material...

let me share my sister's experience here... my nephew wudnt sleep and used to get cranky when dressed or covered (blanket) with any material other than cotton... even full clothes..(i mean full sleeve shirt and pants) made him cranky... thin clothes and the nappy...(he wud be happy and sleep peacefully)... v wud put the mosquito net and even put a thin cloth on the top so that he doesn't even feel cold under the slow fan nor does the mosquitoes bite him!! now he is an cute bubbly... and happy 6-month old!!

im eagerly waiting to be with my parents... and good that u have the option of 1 year mat leave... here doc tell minimum 6 months BF shud happen... wise growth wont happen as and when it should happen!!

MY UPDATES:
    Yes i had been to the doc yday... my appointment was in the evening... i had my lunch and an hour after that i had planned to start just in case it rains and i get delayed... but as i was getting ready i vomited all of my lunch suddenly... i rested for 10-15 minutes and i started...
    they checked my weight and BP first (1st visit i lost 2kg from my basic weight, 2nd visit.. gained it back, 3rd visit lost it again, 4th visit gained it again... i hope i dont gain much weight... coz i have a lot of trouble to lose it!! regarding BP, it was little bit elevated... doc advised avoid salt, drink more water and walk...)
    next when they were trying to check HR... first baby didnt allow them as it was moving continuously.. .i cud hear some movements where the doppler was held... then after 5-10 minutes it allowed for only a few seconds to check... (there were big smiles on doc's and my face hearing the movements)
    Regarding scan (doc wrote down a note to get USG before next visit... v plan to do it early coz v need to know when i can travel so that v can fix the baby shower dates and also get train ticket booked (need to book atleast 1 month advance)...doc told that scan will decide when i can travel)..
    regarding sleep position (when i asked about pain)... doc told sleep on left and on back if needed but never on right...

Rakhii... pain near the navel coz ur tummy is expanding... and that is the pain.. pain of expansion... i had pain at the sides also especially if i sleep more on left... i kept a small soft pillow (very thin actually) under my tummy and panel near the navel stopped... nearly 20 week or so navel will also pop out and causes little bit of pain...(i had it)... check it out if it helps u...

@ALL MOMMIES... just a tip i got from my sister... after taking iron tablets... its normal to feel nauseous... but be careful... it also causes constipation... be well hydrated and have healthy fibrous food!!