Meet before holidays

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Abu Dhabi' started by Arabudupi, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Hey girls.. i was going through the other threads after a long gap. Saw the photos of our last meet. Thanks kavi. hey its been 3 months and it's time we planned the next meet. I'm all ready..:) how about one before the holidays? i'm not sure about the exam dates and the closing date for schools. Can we plan it sometime last week of this month? Wondering why i'm posting from here? coz i'm going to be there too.. :yes: it could be during the day too or else, one evening accordng to the convenience of mothers. Venue, date, with / without food . let the suggestions pour in please.

2. laddubala

laddubala Gold IL'ite

Vidhyaji,

Think of the devil and the devil is here. :):)
    Actually i was about to start of the thread about the meet. And Woow you have did it again from there. Thats was very nice of you to start. :thumbsup and glad that you will be here. Welcome...So when you will be here??

Hey friends,

Common its time to rock again with a meet before holidays. It will be fine to have morning meet as summer hooks up very high then.

Let's have Venue as Hotel Sangeetha, Madinat Zayed and timings be morn from 9.30-10.00am. and Lets decide the date soon. Please come up with suggestions friends.

Thanks and hope to see all old and new friends this time.:thumbsup

3. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Welcome Arab,Laddu's idea is a good one.

4. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

hey, when is ur trip? as usual, wherever u r,
    somehow u manage to make it happen again and again..surprised to c ur thread "meet before holidays" .....cya

5. kapur

kapur Bronze IL'ite

hello vidya, even i was surprised to see how come she is posting from india about local meet..........but its a pleasure to have u with us here.....when are u coming? morn ing meet is fine for me.....let the others confirm too.

6. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Enthusiastic beautiful ladies, you seem to be very active with frequent meets in the middle east. All the best and wish you all a great time.

7. gayabala06

gayabala06 Senior IL'ite

dear mira,

thanks for ur wishes....hope u too have such meets often....

8. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

:):)....:hiya gals.. soo happy to see your posts. it's just coincience that you all thought of a meet and i accidentally happened to put the post first. Like Laddu said Sangeetha seems to be the best option in this summer. morning b/f, with my fav thyr vadai of course:) and some gapshap..decide on the date too according to everyone's convenience. I should be there after 20th.

9. priscilla2011

priscilla2011 Senior IL'ite

Arrey wah "The founder of abu dhabi meets" has done it yet again:bowdown. Welcome back Vidya. Jaya was just mentioning to me last week that we should have a meet sometime soon and you beat her to it :rotflAnyways will try and make it , on whichever date is decided, Sangeeta is a good option.

10. kavisuresh

kavisuresh Silver IL'ite

Hi all....

Good to see that vidya s coming back ...sangeetha restaurant is the best choice in this hot summer....join u all n d meet as u put up date and time.