1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Newly Married - Questions about Intimacy!

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by lalithakumar, Apr 3, 2008.

1. nupur12

nupur12 New IL'ite

The odds of a young fertile couple conceiving by having sexual intercourse around the time of ovulation (the release of the egg from the ovary) are approximately one in five every month. Around nine out of 10 couples achieve a pregnancy after one year of unprotected sex. There are various strategies that can improve your odds of conceiving. Identifying the woman’s fertile phase is the most important.

The most important factor when trying to conceive is to have sexual intercourse during the woman’s fertile phase - that is, the five days leading up to ovulation and the day of ovulation itself. New life begins when an egg (ovum) from a woman is fertilised by sperm from a man. Ovulation occurs around 14 days before the start of the menstrual period, when an egg is released from one of the ovaries. Conception occurs when the egg is met by a sperm in the fallopian tube. Having sex in the days prior to ovulation (when the woman is aware of a slippery sensation at the vulva) and on the day of ovulation (usually the last day of the slippery sensation) increases the odds of pregnancy. Couples who have sexual intercourse around the middle or later stages of the woman’s menstrual cycle may have already missed the egg, which has a short lifespan.

2. virgogal

virgogal New IL'ite

Wedding Night...

Let me get this straight. I'm very scared about my wedding night. MY fiance' is a very open guy, and we are so fond of each other. He is one kind of guy who has no qualms in discussing these things.. We r kind of intimate but I'm scared when it comes to thinking about my first night. He might want us to get more than intimate, I'm scared I might not meet his expectations. I dont even know how I should change over,what should I change over to,what kind of dress should it be(not lingerie/negligee. I'm too naive/young for that)... How /when should I change over.. I dont know! I asked my mom and she had a good laugh!

Pls help

3. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

4. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

Re: Wedding Night...

Discuss with him.He will provide better suggestions:thumbsup

5. virgogal

virgogal New IL'ite

Let me get this straight. I'm very scared about my wedding night. MY fiance' is a very open guy, and we are so fond of each other. He is one kind of guy who has no qualms in discussing these things.. We r kind of intimate but I'm scared when it comes to thinking about my first night. He might want us to get more than intimate, I'm scared I might not meet his expectations. I dont even know how I should change over,what should I change over to,what kind of dress should it be(not lingerie/negligee. I'm too naive/young for that)... How /when should I change over.. I dont know! I asked my mom and she had a good laugh!

6. jenigoa

jenigoa New IL'ite

any sugession for best position during pregnancy .. on forth month now!

7. simonsays

simonsays New IL'ite

dyspareunia - painful intercourse. just use lubricants. DONT WORRY ABT THE REST. just follow us appetite,drive n instincts. LOVE EACH OTHER. things will be fine for a happy family. GOD BLESS U GUYS !!!

8. rashmi009

rashmi009 New IL'ite

Hi

I am married 4 years back and now I am facing problem with my husband.I feel embarrassed to ask this question.Sorry if I am asking a wrong question. but what to do my husband is not talking to me.I am feeling very bad and sad.My husband is asking to have intercourse in different position(doggy style).I always feel comfortable in missionary position.He often tries to insert finger but I never allowed him.He stopped talking to me as I said no to have intercourse in the above mentioned position.I am very scared to have IC in that position.but my DH is very interested in it.He is not listening to any of my words,he started saying that he is not satisfied in sexual life.I cried a lot after hearing that word.Since a week he is not talking or even touching me.I feel so sad and depressed.I am very scared o that position that I might feel pain.anyone please suggest me how to convince my husband.[​IMG]

9. SANL

SANL Silver IL'ite

hai friend,

there is nothing to worry in that position, i can say that it is a very good position once you try using it you will really enjoy... most men prefer different positions it gives betterment of the sex and your love life..if you feel difficult in that position you can say that directly to your husband and opt for some other either than the missionary position, you can try it out and see which is better for both of you.. come on go for it lady..

good luck and cheers:thumbsup

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  10. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Its been 3 years and I still dislike s**.It still pains on entering and I cannot manage any other position except the missionary.I used lubricants yet there is no improvement.I dont even enjoy it for the fear of pain.Basically I was always a delicate darling since young(avoided the playground for fear of getting hurt)..so I dont find anything enjoyable in this...How can I let go?I feel I can never achieve orgasm too....There is nothing wrong in my husband's approach as he takes care of me.I think because of me,he has lost interest..yet he doesnt say anything..he is so patient.