Dr. Janki

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by honeyflower80, Feb 11, 2011.

1. honeyflower80

honeyflower80 New IL'ite

Hi Angel

I too googled them and called them - they said they have just started with a maternity package which wasn't there earlier but the guy who handles it is on vacation. Will try on sunday.

Meanwhile, if you don't mind, can you share the details of the insurance you have with QIC. How much is the waiting period exactly? What's the premium and what's the coverage amount?

Thanks

2. angel1719

angel1719 Silver IL'ite

Hey honeyflower, I am afraid but I wont be able to help you with the detailed information. Since this QIC card has been given from my husband's company to me.
    I read on their insurance schedule that there is no waiting period. About premium I have not idea. Limit is 18,500AED this is what I know. And also that vaccination after baby is born is covered upto 3000AED.

3. honeyflower80

honeyflower80 New IL'ite

oh I see. They may have different terms for individual insurances. But thanks for your help. I will try to dig more.

4. angel1719

angel1719 Silver IL'ite

recently one of my friend's took an insurance from Abu Dhabi national insurance. she said it has no waiting period and premium is 6000AED.

5. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

I had gone to Dr Indira of Moopens... but changed to Dr Susheela of Welcare during my last trimester.

Dr Susheela was easy-going, soft-spoken & a gem of a person.

I would recommend her!

6. honeyflower80

honeyflower80 New IL'ite

JustAni

Could you tell me why did you change from Dr. Indira?

Well, regarding Dr. Janki. I met her and she did some tests on me right away. I guess that was realy good because my case was such , but I didn't find her empathetic enough. Or supporting enough.

May be am expecting too much from a gyne. She would give professional help, that's all perhaps.

Am actually looking for a friendly/supportive gyne who is very good professionally as well.

How is Rajlakshmi of American Hsptl?

7. honeyflower80

honeyflower80 New IL'ite

Also, I heard a lot about Dr. Radhamani. Would anyone recommend her?

8. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Honeyflower, I know you have gone through a lot, just wanted to stop by and check how you are doing lately? Hope all is well with you sweet. How is your husband? Hope things are looking a little better.

9. honeyflower80

honeyflower80 New IL'ite

Thanks for your message. Hope you are doing well :)

10. honeyflower80

honeyflower80 New IL'ite

Thanks for the tip on ADNIC. It seems very good; I spoke to them & everything. But they give only family insurance. And they need me & my hubs to cancel our present insurance plocies.

Am covered by my office now, which similar to yours, is QIC and offers about 18K maternity an year.

Not sure whether I should go for ADNIC now.

Will see. But thank you.