1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Indians in Palm Beach County, Florida

Discussion in 'Indians in Miami' started by kalaisiva, Jan 22, 2009.

1. lav2010

lav2010 New IL'ite

Hi...

We recently moved to West Palm beach, towards the palm beach gardens side..I have 2 kids and was looking for a play date/ indian community in this area..
    Any IL friends here...would love to meet up...

Ani

2. kalaisiva

kalaisiva Senior IL'ite

Hi Gals
    I am looking for good Nanny for my son...Please let me know 3123751928 if you know some trust people...thanks

3. sojourner

sojourner Silver IL'ite

I am looking for Indian restaurant recommendations in West Palm Beach in particular and the whole larger area in general. Thanks.

4. kalaisiva

kalaisiva Senior IL'ite

5. Prl24

Prl24 New IL'ite

Hi ladies,

I am looking to make some Indian friends in the palm beach area. Please email/reply here, I am a well read 30 year old indian woman new to this area.

Thanks!

6. revati9

revati9 New IL'ite

I am in this area :)

7. Rajinusa

Rajinusa New IL'ite

Dear Deepali,

We are kindly seeking support from You in this election for Hillary Clinton and Democratic candidates.

If you are eligible to vote, PLEASE VOTE FOR Clinton and DEMOCRAT candidates. Please encourage your families and other friends to VOTE for Hillary.

Currently State of Floridais very tight for both presidential candidates.

Florida COULD END UP BEING THE DECIDING STATE FOR THE OVERALL PRESIDENCY.

YOUR VOTE WILL MAKE AN ENORMOUS DIFFERENCE IN THIS ELECTION!

This election is very important for setting the correct path for our country/future for us and our children in years ahead in areas such as (Education, Medical, building of domestic life in America, Renewable Green Energy, Technological enhancements & Respect for all HUMANS).

Trump has very bad policies on immigrations and he wants strip immigrant rights and prosperity away from them.

He has NO support from his own REPUBLICAN PARTY and No one from Democrats will listen to him. He will not be able to run the country effectively without the support from congress.

Most importantly we need to keep unstable candidates Like TRUMP away from presidency and keep the hatred away from AMERICA!!!

You and your friends can make a difference in this tight election.

We can make a final push.

Thank you very much for your support.

8. Rajinusa

Rajinusa New IL'ite

Hello,

We are kindly seeking support from You in this election for Hillary Clinton and Democratic candidates.

If you are eligible to vote, PLEASE VOTE FOR Clinton and DEMOCRAT candidates. Please encourage your families and other friends to VOTE for Hillary.

Currently State of Floridais very tight for both presidential candidates.

Florida COULD END UP BEING THE DECIDING STATE FOR THE OVERALL PRESIDENCY.

YOUR VOTE WILL MAKE AN ENORMOUS DIFFERENCE IN THIS ELECTION!

This election is very important for setting the correct path for our country/future for us and our children in years ahead in areas such as (Education, Medical, building of domestic life in America, Renewable Green Energy, Technological enhancements & Respect for all HUMANS).

Trump has very bad policies on immigrations and he wants strip immigrant rights and prosperity away from them.

He has NO support from his own REPUBLICAN PARTY and No one from Democrats will listen to him. He will not be able to run the country effectively without the support from congress.

Most importantly we need to keep unstable candidates Like TRUMP away from presidency and keep the hatred away from AMERICA!!!

You and your friends can make a difference in this tight election.

We can make a final push.

Thank you very much for your support.

9. pinky456

pinky456 New IL'ite

Hi

Moved here recently to West Palm Beach from Miami. We do not have any friends here. I would like to make some friends. Please email me at latha1912 at gmail
    Thanks,

Latha

10. sarojakakita

sarojakakita New IL'ite

Hi Latha,

We may move to WPB. Did you find any Indian families in your neighborhood. Please let me know. Thanks,

-Saroja