1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Oh God, will it ever come from the horse’s mouth??

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Chitvish, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Oh, Raji, the pleasure is mine too!!
    I always tell Vish that because he is an accountant by profession, he is a
    chukku chetti ( miserly person)
    as well!! That extends to his compliments also! :-(
    Raji, mouth is not only to eat, but to speak also :biggrin2:

2. Chitvish

Ayyo, bunny, this is a tough situation :-(
    We are not original pativratas to finish left over food; but with the high cost of living, we do not have the heart to throw away food!! Quite tricky, either way!!

3. Ami

Ami Silver IL'ite

Mrs.C, promise me that you will write more amusing things on H, then, will be there to encourage as these vambus are always interesting for all of us!!

4. ptamil2007

ptamil2007 Gold IL'ite

Chitra maam,
    Stopped by to let you know that I have nominated this thread for the Finest Posts of May

5. Chitvish

Rama, I wish you had read my post on gossips!!
    So, if I write about ILites, you will not read???
    I have a list of ILites "to vamb about" & you are leading the list!!:biggrin2:

6. Chitvish

Oh, Pavithra, let not Ms. Kamla Madam & SS Madam start wondering if you are my chela (i)????:idea :hide:

7. radhikrish

radhikrish Silver IL'ite

Dear chitra ma,

You missed replying to my post( no 38) this time too :confused2:

8. Chitvish

Radhi, I cannot apologise enough & I have no excuse to offer as well!!
    Read your post & really thought that Keralabramas have that quality a little more!!
    Don't herit the "emotional constipated" quality from appa, sister & others. Then your DD will blame you!! Be a "pativrata" in this regard & follow your pati!!
    My apologies again!!:bonk

9. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

Chithra..
    reading your posts is a 2 day affair as the FBs and your replies to them (especially between you and the other respectable member of IL) really is fun...
    REading the title I thought oh God now she is comparing Vish with a Horse!!!! then when I read the first couple of para I started to wonder how come chithra has spared Vish & "you know whom" but in your "chithra" style you had the last pun on them....
    Living and being surrounded by Vasishthars GOSH!!! my 100% sympathies with you..."UN"Fortunately my household is full of people opinionated folks.. even before the dish or deed is tasted or completed their votes are casted and results are announced!!!... so I wonder which side of the coin I prefer...
    Kerman

10. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Chithra,

A dig at our better halves is always so delicious to relish isn't it....and why is that all MEN are lik ethis with their Wives, mainly when it comes to appreciating....we know they enjoy but like u said toe OPEN THEIR MOUTHS to give those WORDS OF APPRECIATION which we are Dying to Hear but we never get it....even after repeated attempts and digging by us to get it out of their mouths.....bah ,i guess we will all take it to our graves with us! Or is it really the Oats sticking which makes them so tight lipped? i wonder.....

All said and then we are all enjoying your humour and chuckling away in front of our laptops and happily venting our feelings and taking our digs not to say using our imagination , dreaming of Vasishtar and our long forgotten mythological characters and dragging them here a la Paddy's style and Cheeniya' s literary analysis of them and the horse and the oats!

ha ha....i am really rolling now....:rotfl

keep it on....

Just watched the Royal wedding and oath taking by KATE AND WILLIAM and was wondering about our oath takings and waswondering if Kate will also be lamenting soon SEEKING APPRECIATION!