article writing - very good freelancing job for work at home moms

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by menakaa, May 9, 2010.

1. chandannasta

chandannasta Silver IL'ite

Menka, you are doing a good job but that you can called it as a hardjob. The survey thing is a smart job which juz take 7 mins for 2 surveys and you get 1000 bucks in 7 mins.

So thats a smartjob without any pain or strain. So the first preference I think most of women over here will decide whether hard job/smart job.

Even you can join if you are interested. Juz go through my post in this thread only Jobs that you can do from home and you can understand it in detail.

2. PoorniDaya

PoorniDaya Senior IL'ite

Hi Menaka,

I would like to know if I Have to give out personal details like my telephone and address as I am unable to register if I dont. Is it safe to share such details though their privacy policy claims it would not share any of the members' personal details with third parties? I tried to register with

What is the test about that you have discussed in this thread? Will I be able to see it only after I register?

Also, with the paypal account, which option should we choose, ie, Personal, Premier or Business?

Thanks for your wonderful guidance, I am slowly putting one foot forward, I hope it'll be the begining of a long and pleasant journey.

Regards
    Poornima

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2011
  3. renuka17aug

renuka17aug New IL'ite

Hii,
    Can u plz let me know the exact site to refer for work from home as most of the sites are fake and it is difficult to judge which one is real.

Thanks,
    Renuka

4. menakaa

menakaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi Poornima,
    You can give your details, there is no problem with it, for the past
    four years I Have not faced any probs, so from personal experience I would advice you to go ahead with giving your details.
    the tests will be available only after you register.
    paypal, personal is the best option for beginners, you can upgrade when you grow big.
    regards
    menaka

5. sonalmac

sonalmac New IL'ite

I am in the same field, and started to get some good fruits out of freelance writing. Will like to share tricks and tips to get more in less time..
    I am happy to know there are so many other women doing the same work..

6. sonalmac

sonalmac New IL'ite

1000 bucks in 7mins? is it for real???????

7. sonalmac

sonalmac New IL'ite

Hi Menaka,

I posted the link at your reply. But I don't know it is approved or not, because I don't see it anywhere. Please let me know why they don't let it publish, and what should I do.

thanx

8. PoorniDaya

PoorniDaya Senior IL'ite

Dear Menaka,

Thank you so much for the clear reply. I'll go ahead and hope all goes well from here.

Regards
    Poornima

9. PoorniDaya

PoorniDaya Senior IL'ite

Hi Renuka,

Go through this thread from the first post to understand what you'll be doing and the sites and a lot and lot of tips.

Good luck
    Poornima

10. PoorniDaya

PoorniDaya Senior IL'ite

Hi Menaka,

I tried to register with freelancer. the confirmation code was not sent to my email id. it says it takes only 10 mins, but i tried many times, somehow I am not able to get the code. My paypal went through fine.

By the way, on reading this thread I also see that you are guiding people and willing to accept our services. Could you please let me know how and what you require to assess so I could join you?

Thanks
    Poornima