What are these symptoms ? please help

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by shashiprp, Apr 21, 2011.

1. shashiprp

shashiprp New IL'ite

Hi All,

My normal cycle is between 30 to 35 days. ast period was on 12th march. Now its already 40 days and my vaginal area is completely dry and no news of periods at all. Though i have those menstrual like cramps, i am not under any stress or physical strain to have a delayed periods. Also my breast nipples seem to make me feel uncomfortable though i dont see any sourness or tenderness in breasts which is supposed to be in pregnancy. I am having heavy breathing for past few days.

I am too hesitant to try home pregnancy test as i am scared of negative result.

Could you ladies please suggest whether it is possible that first few weeks there may not be any symptoms at all???. many websites suggest so many symptoms...which i dont seem to have... I go to Gym very regularly and have regular exercises.

Thanks
    Shashi

2. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

sashi

pregnancy symptoms differ for each person. Some of the periods related symptoms are similar to pregnancy ones. moreover periods delay could be because of various reasons including stress.

Dont confuse yourself reading the internet for symptoms.As your periods already late and it is close to 40 days since your LMP, you should definitely try a HPT. It is quite possible that you might be pregnant. so go ahead and all the very best. I do hope it is a BFP for you..:thumbsup

3. lathavim

lathavim New IL'ite

Try HPT. All the best :thumbsup

4. babycorn

babycorn Silver IL'ite

Please do a HPT and check yourself.Best wishes:thumbsup

5. NithinSrinivas

NithinSrinivas Senior IL'ite

Dont hesitate or confuse yourself...Pray to GOD for your results to be positive and go ahead... All the very best!! :thumbsup

6. babyhopes

babyhopes Bronze IL'ite

May be now you are adding more stress and confusing yourself.
    As suggested by other ILites pls do HPT or blood test(for more accuracy).Wish you to get positive.Eat healthy in advance:):thumbsup

7. shashiprp

shashiprp New IL'ite

Thank you ladies for your great support. Let me pray to GOD and try HPT. Thank you...

Shashi

8. Mallie

Mallie Senior IL'ite

My prayers for you Shashi. All the best.

9. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

my best wishes Shahsi.

10. jaaisu

jaaisu Senior IL'ite

Hi shashi,

I know this is a late reply but cann be useful to anyone of the same problem..Everyone has different symptoms and i had no symptoms at all when i was pregnant... My body temperature was high and my stomach was upset once..But it did not last long just once..

I had no other symptoms.. If u are working out pls stop for a while and take a test if you are trying for a baby... I feel doing exercises may lead to miscarriage (This is a personal opinion). I too thought that evrytime taking a test is disappointing ..So i did not take a test and i had a miscarriage as i too continued my exercises in the gym though i did not do very heavily.. Its better to be safe than sorry..