Apartments for rent in Abu Dhabi

Discussion in 'Housing in Abu Dhabi' started by Ranjany, Oct 9, 2009.

1. angel1719

angel1719 Silver IL'ite

Hello ladies,

My friend got a job in Abu Dhabi and now she is looking for a sharing accomodation.
    Either one room for herself or entire studio / 1 BR flat to share with another lady.
    She is looking for a place in Muroor or Tourist club area. Kindly advice if in case anybody has any contact no. or any one is looking for a flatmate.

2. pawarju

pawarju Bronze IL'ite

What is her budget? I know a place room with attached bath and Monthly rent is AED 3000. Are you interested ? If so i will give her number? It is in electra street opp to Life line hospital.

3. angel1719

angel1719 Silver IL'ite

thanks for your reply. but my friend now changed her mind and is looking for a studio in Discovery gardens...since she found a transport.

However, if you are familiar with AUH, I would like to ask you some information about rents in AUH. My aliyan is staying there. And is looking for some options in Tourist club area prefrably. He can opt for 2BHK and give one room in sharing or rent a single BHK but his budget is a problem. He says for 2BHK he can afford upto 65000aed or 40000 to 45000 for a Single bedroom. He is very specific that it should be a flat and not a part of villa. Kindly advice, is it possible to find a flat in this budget?

I reside in Dubai and dont know how it works in AUH. Hence, please let me know about the same.

4. pawarju

pawarju Bronze IL'ite

Sharing is became very cheap because residency car parking. So kindly tell you friend to look out for single bedroom flat. Taking 2BH and renting out one room is risky nowadys, because residency parking is going to come in TCA area also. Well 1BH is subaru car showroom bldg is 65000 in TCA area. And 2BH is 70K to 90K in electra + Hamdam + Najda and TCA area. Single is 60 to 70K in all main streets.
    But in villas in Al Falah street and bet electra-najda street - 1BH is 45 to 55K and studio is below 40K

5. angel1719

angel1719 Silver IL'ite

Thanks this info really helps :)

6. monusweety

monusweety New IL'ite

hai pawarju and IL's

we are also looking for 2bhk flat.if u know any details pls let me know

within in the city is convenient

thanks in advance

7. pawarju

pawarju Bronze IL'ite

8. monusweety