Good Schools in Gurgaon

Discussion in 'NCR' started by ishanisharma, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Delo

Delo Senior IL'ite

Good.That's where I actually learnt how to teach.Loved it as they gv me a lot of free hand.What touches me is that they tell my colleagues what a good teacher I am.Feel v humbled,personally speaking the kids are v dwn to earth,that used to be the beauty of the school.
    Delo

2. Delo

Delo Senior IL'ite

Good.That's where I actually learnt how to teach.Loved it as they gv me a lot of free hand.What touches me is that they tell my colleagues what a good teacher I am.Feel v humbled,personally speaking the kids are v dwn to earth,that used to be the beauty of the school.
    Delo

3. priyawt

priyawt New IL'ite

thanks fo :biglaughrlist

4. ishanisharma

ishanisharma New IL'ite

DPS Gurgaon puts admissions on hold

DPS Gurgaon puts admissions on hold

Many parents who had their interaction for admission to nursery in Delhi Public School (DPS), Gurgaon, scheduled for Wednesday were in for a surprise. The school suddenly suspended its ongoing admission process citing the Right to Education (RTE) Act as a reason.

A notice to this effect was put up on the school's official website stating: "As per the latest government instructions regarding RTE, there are some changes in method of admitting children in various classes. In the absence of clear guidelines/decisions at this moment, we are suspending all activities pertaining to the admission process with immediate effect.''

Parents believe DPS's move to stop admissions for the moment may turn into a precedent for other schools in the National Capital Region which are midway into the process of admissions, changing the way nursery admissions are conducted across Delhi and its satellite towns.

"Things will be clear in a couple of days after we get the proper guidelines on admission from the state government'', said Aditi Misra, principal, DPS, Gurgaon.

Source: TOI

Friends, I have share this news here so that we can discuss the various issues associated with RTE. Please share your views. DPS, Gurgaon parents/ teachers are welcome to join.

5. Homealone

Homealone New IL'ite

6. Ne_ha

Ne_ha New IL'ite

Hi,We're planning to relocate from U.K. to Gurgaon next month.Can you give me more information about Ryan Internayonal School (Fees,Curricullum.etc).My daughter is 7yrs old,she does not know Hindi.Is there any French as second language.

7. Raksha12

Raksha12 New IL'ite

Tagore international school is very good.