Amarprakash builders- projects

Discussion in 'Housing' started by arthidiva, Sep 28, 2010.

1. shaasu17

shaasu17 New IL'ite

Re: Ambrosia - A Square Properties

Hi Dinesh, Arti diva,

Is it possible to contact you through phone?

Regards
    Dhana

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
  2. callvasanth

callvasanth New IL'ite

Re: Lilac @Rajakilpakkam @asquareproperties

Hi All,

Dinesh and team will need your help for the following queries

I visited the site last week, there are 9 flats yet to be booked.
    Have the following queries.

*How is the amarprakash group and its completed projects
    *Are they able to deliver ontime
    *From the threads for ambrosia, there seems to be some lags in Ambrosia under legal angles. How is it for Lilac Project.

Need your advice.

3. amitgustava

amitgustava New IL'ite

Hey Guys !!

I am Amit and I have booked HS1 in Ambrosia recently - 2 BHK + Study

Had some queries as I am new to all this

1. Hopefully everything is approved and if someone can help me understand the diff between CMDA and panchayat approval ?

2. If Swimming and the Gym timings r sorted out ? BTW where is the Swimming pool planned..cant find it anywhere in their brouchers ?

3. Went to the site this weekend and everythinng was still in ground level ? Do they really pay 7Rs/Sqft as promised per month? (Curious as something tells me Nov is too close for them to complete the whole project)

4. Any hospitals nearby ?

5. When is the convineo and other stuff expected to function which i am sure is not in Nov ??

Please contact me through private messages.

Thx,
    Amit

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2011
  4. jeetu

jeetu New IL'ite

hii all..i booked a flat in ambrosia on the day of launch..was looking for a grp or forum on it 4 a long time...i wil b in touch wit u guys...

5. sampy

sampy New IL'ite

HI,
    I have recently booked and flat in W Ambrosia. I had requested that carpet area to be explicitely mentioned in the agreement. They suggested that nothing except personal details will be changed. Kindly advise if you were able to get anything changed in the documents.
    Thanks
    Sampy

6. Lajjughai

Lajjughai New IL'ite

Hi,

Yes have registered the flat in Jan.Have you taken 1st or 2nf floor..What is ur idea on the flat progressing..
    Have you registered?

7. Vishnukumar

Vishnukumar New IL'ite

Hi,

I am Vishnu, booked PF3 Ambrosia and Registration completed. Is anyone from P block here? I need some tips on customization, please share.
    What I thought of
    1. having Indian type toilet in one of the bath rooms, preferably one which is not attached one
    2. Having Small wash basin in Dining Area
    3. No Slabs in cupboards?

8. gaya33

gaya33 New IL'ite

Hi,
    This is Gayatri... My hubby is working with a private bank in Home loans division.Even i went for the launch to have a look at the property as we are planning to buy...

Regarding the loans part, SBI has not approved the project. What i heard was LIC, AXIS, ICICI, IOB and HDFC have approved the project. The builder operates in three different names, Asquare properties, Urbantree and Amarprakash group. Even they have launched a new project under the banner Amarprakash. The old Asquare office has been vacated now and the name has been changed to Amarprakash. A new office has come up near the pallavaram bridge. Regarding the project approval, they are not supposed to deviate from the actual plan approval. But many builders do not adhere to these things. Even for the approvals, they pay a huge amount..

9. anu140886

anu140886 New IL'ite

Re: Lilac @Rajakilpakkam @asquareproperties

Hi,

We also booked 2 flats (Me + my friend) in Lilac Rajakilpakkam in November but we cancelled our booking for the following reasons.

1) The actual plans given by the people and the approval plans were not in sync.
    2) The builder includes the wall areas in the carpet area, which is totally wrong. The carpet area doesnt include the internal walls. Only the plinth area includes the internal wall thickness.
    3) We booked around 900+ sq.feet but what we were actually getting is 600+ sq.feet alone where in we were in loss.
    4) The approval was delayed for a long time.
    5) The project hasnt started until now.
    6) Eventhough the builder promises to give 7 rs per sq.feet in case of delay. they dont give that which we found out on speaking to residents of the people living in other flats built by this builder.

7) Every employee of this management speaks/gives different opinion about the project. They dont have any clue on what the other one has told us and they really confused us making us frutrated and leave them.

10. Vishalini3

Vishalini3 Silver IL'ite

Saffron Heights - Amarprakash builders

Folks, anyone booked Saffron heights? We are still confused about it:drowning