Finest Posts - February 2011 Winners!

Discussion in 'Finest Posts of IL' started by Kamla, Mar 1, 2011.

1. pussy

pussy Gold IL'ite

Congrats Srama and MSTrue.:thumbsup

2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Thankyou Malathy! that indeed is a beautiful piece. Even more,
    this made my DS happy when I showed him, and made my day - thankyou!

3. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Thank you Anitha :)

4. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Srama,

I am sooooooo sorry for my tardy entrance and no matter how damn good excuse I want to come up with I need to admit that I was tad lazy and could not come :crazy:bonk

Kammo sent me an email few days back and only then did I realize what stupendous achievement our dear Sabitha has lapped up this time.

I AM SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF YOU !

As I keep saying that you are one of my favourites when it comes to style of writing and discernment in your thought process.

You deserve this award more than anyone else this time and hope to see you sweeping more accolades and laurels here.

Srama, I am not sure why you feel that people do not connect with you easily.I would simply say that it is their lose and anyone who could see that charismatic and endearing personality of yours hidden deep beneath would have gained a lot by befriending such a lovely person.

Oops, amidst my excitement I forgot to say

CONGRATULATIONS,YOU JUST DIDN'T DO IT THIS TIME ..YOU ALWAYS DO BUT IT IS JUST THAT YOU WERE UNBELIEVABLY GREAT THIS TIME WHEN NORMALLY YOU ARE INCREDIBLY GREAT !!!! :kiss

5. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear MsTrue,

WOW , WOW and a louder WOOOOOOOOOOOOW !

Yes no congrats here coz that would be demeaning to you for your contribution here at IL.:crazy
    You deserve a jaw dropping HI-FI for every post of yours here in IL for the sincerity and dedication you display to make the marital forum a haven for fellow iLites to unwind some of the blissful and lighter side of life.

I am extremely happy for you and wish you retain that strength and patience that you seem to possess in abundance ( yes, I am bit selfish here coz we need people like you here to mentor and affect several lives in extraordinary manner ).

Great stuff and look forward to more of your heart tugging threads :thumbsup

6. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Kammo,

My present avatar is in response to THIS post of yours...:crazy:biggrin2::biggrin2::wink:
    You see it took me weeks to get rid of that fuzzy and matted mane ..ufffffffff and get a decent hairdo ..

7. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Saby...:rotfl

Yep, this avatar is better! Only, I can hardly see yo?!? But that's ok, as long as I can read you.
    You are a treat!

L, Kamla

8. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Sabitha, thank you for your very heart warming words! thank you for nominating my thread - I wouldn't have won with out the nomination. I did wonder about your absence and as long as it is all for good reasons, go for it. But I do miss you and your writings, do come back! You do make me feel good and to try and write a little more. Thanks for that encouragement!

9. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Okey-dokey Kammo !

I don't want to scare you more than you get scared reading my posts here ..:crazy
    Always my pleasure to bring that smile on your lovely face.

10. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Srama,

It is just that time factor which does not let me spend lil bit more mins here in IL these days.If there were 48 hours in a day, I would be browsing 12 hours for sure surfing on the IL waves. :crazy