Reviews about Sara Nursery?

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by ummafraz, Feb 26, 2011.

1. ummafraz

ummafraz New IL'ite

Hi everyone.

I am planning to enroll my almost 3 yr old son in Sara Nursery's play school. Anyone know about it? How is the place? What do they teach? Any information on it is appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

2. FirSrk

FirSrk Senior IL'ite

Hi
    Would like the input on this myself.
    Just curious - y aren't u enrolling him in KG1?

3. ummafraz

ummafraz New IL'ite

They say he isn't eligible for KG1 yet, since the cutoff of date for them is Apr 10th, and my son was born on Apr 19th.

4. laddubala

laddubala Gold IL'ite

Hi Umma and FirSrk,

How are you both?:)

Yeah About Sara Nursery, It is a nice nursery. Their teachers are good, patient and take good care of the kids. Hope you will be knowing the place where it is located. Check with the admissions and enroll if you are interested.

My son did his nursery in Sara only. I m fully satisfied and i have no complaints.

5. FirSrk

FirSrk Senior IL'ite

Thanks for the info. This nursery is on top of the list of my preferences.

6. ummafraz

ummafraz New IL'ite

Thanks laddubala. I have enrolled him already, but there's a long waiting list. Hopefully, we'll get into it.

Btw, what exactly do they teach? What about extra-curricular activities? Is it like a school, or more of a playschool? Will they be having picnics, et al? Do they provide them with books, or is it all oral?

Sorry for the long list of questions, but just curious(and excited at the same time!) :)

7. laddubala

laddubala Gold IL'ite

Hey Umma,

Good to know that you have enrolled. Wish him that he will be in Sara.

Don't be sorry for the list of queries, you can ask whenever you need. It happens to all mothers :)

Coming to your queries part.

They teach a lots of rhymes, more of coloring, basic stokes in writing(ie sleeping line, standing line, slanting line), music classes, playing time and craft classes It is more of play school, but they make kids interact with each other.

One thing is they don't have picnics which even i was eager in knowing. But they don't.

And as for as books are concerned they will provide and will keep themselves works will be done at nursery only and during open house, they will show the parents.

Lots of speech, communication, conversation will be there. So Kids interact with each other easily.

All the best for your kid.

8. ajenna

ajenna New IL'ite

Hi Jaya ,
    I have enrolled my toddler at Sara too...but now am concerned whether she can take leave or not as I have to visit India on the month of May which cannot be cancelled.Now in a dilemma whether to cancel her admission or not.How is their attendence policies?Is it like a school or more like a nursery itself?
    It would be nice if u comment on these .thank u....

9. pari14

pari14 Junior IL'ite

hi

i heard that sara nursery has not tied up with bright riders now.....is it true?

10. catalia

catalia New IL'ite

Hi Ajenna,
    Don't worry you can take leave, doesn't matter. It's nursery, not school, only thing will be your kid will miss whatever they teach during that time, but still they give you the schedule for each term, which you can follow so that the kid is in line with the nursery.
    Don't cancel her admission, Sarah Nursery is one of the best Nursery in town.