Ask Questions To IndusLady about IL FORUMS

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by laksn, Feb 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gdivya85

gdivya85 Junior IL'ite

Hi,

I joined IL a month back and I din't find the user name and password space to login to IL and continue with posting in this amazing virtual community. I know I am now logged in and that is because I search for my name in IL search space and click on statistics near my name which would lead to a message "you must log in blah blah blah" and atlast I would reach the login (user name and pwd) place.

Kindly let me know where can I find the user name and pwd space.
    Thanks,
    Divya

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Divya
    It looks like when you signed into IL you did not log out so when you visited IL you were automatically logged in.
    In the forum page right on top you will find a purple bar on that you can see an option to your extreme right log in/out option.
    Hope this will help you to log in and out of IL next time.

3. mjecintha

mjecintha New IL'ite

Hi

I m mary, i would like to know how can i post my link in this web site its all about the home business (selling garments online) is the link please let me know how and where can i post it.

Thanks
    mary

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Mary
    We do not allow any self promotional links into the forums as it is against our http://www.indusladies.com/forums/fe but you can send a mail to support@indusladies.com who can add the link in our IL directory. And guide you well to advertise your link.

5. gdivya85

gdivya85 Junior IL'ite

Hi,

I joined IL early this year and have reached the mark of 60 posts and a couple of blogs. I am just curious about the new ILite, Junior, Silver status. When is a new ILite promoted to the status of Junior ILite.

Kindly reply.
    Divya

6. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi Divya,

Please take a look at the link Elite Member Statuses & Incremental Privileges at each status! to know about it :)

bye

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  7. marknel

marknel New IL'ite

[JUSTIFY][/JUSTIFY] I had been visiting this site for a long time but only recently I have registered and I want to know when can I add signature in my profile.
    Thanks in advance.

8. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Marknel,

Welcome to IndusLadies !

Signature option will be enabled when you reach Junior IL-ite status. Please refer the thread Elite Member Statuses & Incremental Privileges at each status! for more details.

Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
  9. rosary

rosary Gold IL'ite

i wholeheartedly welcome the new homepage .... but feel i might take some time to get used to it .
    the previous homepage showed a new post and new thread button , and it was easier to go directly to the unread posts and threads ...

does this new homepage have a new post and new thread tag ?

10. Chilbuli Imli

Chilbuli Imli Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    Just need little help. I was going through the indus ladies website and came to knew about the July contest (what would you cook?) really liked the idea and i want to use the same contest in my kitty group. I browsed the whole thread for july but didnt get the entries received by you all. Just the winning entry menu was posted. Is it possible to mail me or post all the menus which the other participants posted so that we can come to know many options of cooking in such a difficult situation.

It will really help all and will help me to help my kitty group in giving ideas of what to cook.

thanks
    farida

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.