1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

A weight loss success story

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by shivachoubey, Jan 12, 2010.

1. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Shanvy,

Good morning to you. Walk at home videos are a good source of exercise for me on rainy/cold days here. Somehow other trainers could not impress me and hold me for more than 10 mins. I have tried other trainers like Jillian michaels but did not like it much. Try it and you will not be disappointed.

Coming to my six-pack abs:hide:, I gave up the idea when i learnt that it needs a very low fat percentage diet intake. With my two kids and loads of work at hand, I cannot concentrate on cooking special meals for myself (dunno how i managed so far:bonk). Anyhow, i do crunches regularly and oflate, with some weights too.

Look for my photos latest and let me know what you feel.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Pman,

I know i need to do a little more. my weightloss very slow, my inch loss is reasonable. all the accumulated steroidal muscle mass is taking time. i am not leaving it until i reach the ideal bmi. already people i know tell me not to lose more..but i know the truth. so i am at it.

right now my cold, wheeze is keeping me real down along with stress. so have to be at it..and think positive..

hey you look absolutely radiant...just checked your pictures.

3. Ridha

Ridha Senior IL'ite

hi shanvy,

thnx a lot.....i feel positive now.......had been mnths since i lost some wt.
    gud luck to ur dd for her exams.may god bless her

4. Mona Gupta

Mona Gupta Senior IL'ite

tipps

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Hi Shiva,
    thanks for your reply, i m 36 years old and my weight is 79kilo. I have lost since last year 7 kilo. I have bloodsuger type 2 that means I m on tablet and I try to loose weight with 30 mins walking everyday.

I wanted to ask u “how old r u” u look young to me. When do u do your excersice, r u working, how do u manage everyday cooking with job and all these quaries.

Your recepies are very nice, very useful. You have written that to loose weight is easy, but to maintain is very tough, can you pls give me some tips bez I m in this situation.

Once again thanks and you are very brave.

Regards
    mona

5. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

I am ok now Ridha. Congrats on your 1 kg weight loss. I remember, just like me, you were also struggling after reaching a plateau. So I am very happy that despite all the wedding preperations, you were able to lose weight ..:thumbsup

6. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Good luck to your daughter for her exams. May God bless her.

7. smartgrl

smartgrl Bronze IL'ite

Pman16,

Wow !!!! you rock....
    You have super toned....no bulges at all:thumbsup
    really motivating...

8. smartgrl

smartgrl Bronze IL'ite

mrs,Shiva,Pman,lalitha and others (if i have missed)
    My husband gifted me with a zumba class gift card for valentines day
    ans the first week i went i could not get any moves at all,and i had no energy to dance for 1 hr.
    the second week went well than the first one..i started liking it,but could not keep my body moving for 1 hr though :((

but i think i will get the hang of it in a couple of weeks.

9. pman16

pman16 Platinum IL'ite

Hi smrtgrl,

Zumba class gift card and that too for valentine....a wonderful and lovely gift from your hubby to keep fit. Make use of it and gt a hot body.

Good luck, Zumba is a good way to knock off calories while having fun. Slowly build up stamina to do the entire one hour class. You can !

10. AKJ

AKJ Senior IL'ite

Shiva,

Hope you and your family are doing fine, given all the news we are seeing about Oman. Getting a little worried abt all the other friends and relatives living inthat area.