1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Clean Bowled

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Premavati, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Premavati

Premavati New IL'ite

This movie "Clean Bowled" sounds like hindi movie but it is not its an telugu movie starred by Raja, Saloni,siva Balaji. As the title suggests 'Clean Bowled' is about three youngsters getting bowled by a girl. This film offers a variety story that is going to be canned stylishly. The story is narrated in an entertaining way when a girl enters into the lives of three boys. In short, the plot is about three college students who are roommates; Kanakala (Rajeev), Abhi (Shiva Balaji) and Rahul (Raja). All three fall for the same girl (Saloni) in their college. Each tries to impress her in his style. Later, Kanakala attempts suicide for his love, Rahul (Raja) sacrifices his love for his friend Abhi, considering that to be a display of true selfless love. Then things start going crazy, there is a comedy of errors, misconceptions and misunderstandings. The film is funny, situational, complicated, and clean.Please let me know your views about this movie.bye

2. Sitamma

Sitamma New IL'ite

Hi,
    This Movie "Clean Blowed" is superb. All three actor has done the wonderfull acting in this movie "Clean Blowed". The girl acting is too good and look good too. The music is wonderfull to hear. All three male actor look smart and handsome no fault was found in their acting or in their dance. This movie "Clean Bowled" is different from other movie till yet. Please let me view about this movie bye

3. Laxmiaditi

Laxmiaditi New IL'ite

Hi,

Looks like this is a time pass movie. Let me check in my local DVD rental library if I could get hold of this movie. Would want to watch this movie this weekend.