Tamil Friends in Bangalore (Karnataka)-Let us chat here

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by chitrajaraika, Nov 24, 2010.

1. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

Re: Tamil Friends in Bangalore (Karnataka)-Lets we chat here

mahi shri please be carefull and be in bed rest.if you are very weak means bed rest is must.i got discharge when i am pregnant but didnt take rest thats one fault too.hence please consult a good well experienced doctor.they may recommend scan or ask the symptoms.

please meet the doctor without delay.what color spotting red or brown.:hide:

2. chitrajaraika

as you have earlier miscarriage consult a doctor.sometimes they put injection to strong the uterus.enaku ithelaam mmuthalaye theriyaama pochu.yen doctor experience ilatha lady thats y lost my baby.

Please consult doctor.dont confuse or shiver or stress yourself.it may affect baby.for some people this spottin normal in first trimester but must meet the doctor is best

all the best dear:thumbsup

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mahi dear...soniya neraiya tips and info kodutrukaange...i guess that would be enough for you...take lot of rest and tension aagadeenga....nalla nutritious a saapdunge...onnum problem aagadu...kadavul kaapatuvaar..dont worry

4. MahiSree

MahiSree Gold IL'ite

Thanks Soniya.
    It was brown in color.

Ya...i am now trying to get permission from PM to leave early...
    lets see

5. alsu

alsu Bronze IL'ite

hi madhoo..
    kids fine.. but this climate is troubling so much.. now only they r recovering..

coz of the rain i dont know whether they wil catch cold again.. i hate bangalore weather coz of my kids health.. always they r sick..

Mahi as they al say chk with gynecologist immediately...

first be happy and relaxed.. dont worry.. try to eat something.. coz ur pregnant u cannot take any high dose tablet also.. so eat little and take rest..

6. madhoo78

madhoo78 Bronze IL'ite

please please don't get tensed da! after becoming pregnant you are not eating for yourself but for the baby also.so baithunalla sapdamalla irrikada da. spotting color brown ana they say it is normal but unnoda doubt clear pannikrathu better so take some permision in office today and go get it checked up with the doctor.

7. subhav

subhav New IL'ite

Hi Friends.,

Ellarum eppadi irukeenga.. 2 daysaa guests in house.. So konjam busy.. Now only they left. So came to say hi.. 2 days la ivvalavu postaa. Lunch aachaa. This weather is so dull. Onnu it is sunny or it is cloudy. But it is atleast tolerable now.

Mahi.. -- Don;t be tensed. think positive and keep telling slokas if possible and visit a doctor soon just to ensure everything is ok... Hope nothing is there to worry..

Subha.

8. chitrajaraika

Mahi shri

dont worry everything ok.today meet the gyn without delay.she may prescribe tablet sometimes if you are week means.

please mention about your early miscarriage and the reason of spotting during your last pregnancy.explain everything.sometimes may put injection.mention her every past history and present history.say you are working and may do travelling.everything.eat well mainly keerai thinamum sekanum da.hence keep it in mind.all d best da:thumbsup

9. chitrajaraika

hi subha you are from which place.how are you.guest naaley kanna kattirumey:spin:spin:spin

mahishri

everyone we are saying samething.be positive and dont worry.be happy and normal then baby will be very fine.:rotfl:rotfl

dont afraid dear.if you afraid or stress spotting may increase.hence be happy.priya iruntha avala commedy pana solirupen ungala sirika veika:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh

10. chitrajaraika