Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

[JUSTIFY][JUSTIFY]
    [JUSTIFY]Dear Geetsun,

You belong to Scorpio Lagna and the 7th lord Venus has gone to 12th house, which means that your husband may not be much supportive to you. You have indicated that you have completed 25 years of married life. Even though, he is very detached to you, he has so far not opted for any separation or divorce, which is a great blessing to you. It is not wise to discuss further to find out the reasons for de-attachment from the family.

I shall try to let u know some simple remedies, which you can try and I hope that God will help you.

On every Friday, try to visit any Amman temple, i.e. Parvathi Devi in the form of Sakti, Ambal, Kali etc. and continuously pray on every Friday for nearly 27 Fridays, dedicatedly that both of you should lead a happy married life. Goddess Devi will bless you.

Similarly, every month, when the UTHRAM star comes, you can to Lord Shiva temple and at the time of Deepa Arathanai to Lord Shiva, you can try to pray for unity among yourself and pray the God, without closing your eyes, i.e. you must see the Deepa Arathanai deepam and if you continue to do this for 27 Uthram Nakshtra days, Lord Shiva will bless u to live unitedly.

regards.

[/JUSTIFY]
    [/JUSTIFY]​
    [/JUSTIFY]

2. dolly21

dolly21 Senior IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I have been waiting for your reply.I think you missed my post.Sir I am giving my details again.Please go through them.

I have been facing many problems since I got married.I am very stressed due to various issues.Even relationship between me and my husband is also not that good as most of the time we argue with each other.All my problems are due to my in-laws.Its already more than 3 yrs we got married and still waiting for a child.

I want to know in detail about my future like when I am going to lead a peaceful life,about my career,financial status,when will I have a child etc.

Date of birth : 24-10-1982
    Time of birth: 5:05 AM
    place of birth : Vijayawada

Regards,
    Dolly.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  3. Pragaspathy

Dear Shaija,

Praying God in any form is a great blessing.

In your chart, the intensity of Mars dosha is very high. So, you can try to do any one of the following two remedies or both:

1) On every month on the day of Sankata Chathurthi, you can go to the nearest Ganapathy temple and offer him Milk Abhisekham and you can try to drink little Abhisekha milk. After this, you can arrange to break one coconut to Lord Ganapathy. If you continue to do this, the intensity of the bad dosha will get vanished

2) You can go to any Lord Shiva temple and lit to Ghee lamp to Lord Muruga in the Navagraha on every Tuesday and if you continue to do this for nearly 27 Tuesday, the intensity of the dosha will get vanished.

While doing any remedy, the trust on God is more important.

Regards.

4. Rameshvasu

Rameshvasu New IL'ite

Hello Sir,

I and my wife are married for 1 year but still we are not blessed with kid.
    Checkups shows things are normal with us. So, I guess we need to chk our horroscopes for when we might have that 'praptam'.

I have given our details below. Could you please let us know when is the right time for us?

My details-
    DOB - 23.Dec.1981
    Time - 2:16 am (Midnight, early morning)
    POB - Chennai

My wife's details -
    DOB - 25.Aug.1987
    Time - 9:29 pm (night)
    POB - Erode

Thanks; I appreciate your help

5. Pragaspathy

Dear Dolly,

You belong to LIbra Ascendant and the Lagna is occupied by the house lord Venus and also the Jupiter, which is a great blessing; however, there is exalted Saturn and also the deblitated Sun in the Lagna.

At present, you are running the dasa of Rahu.
    From your Lagna, the 7th house happens to be the lagna of your husband, which is Aries. From Aries, the 4th house is i.e. Cancer is his mother's house. The 4th house is aspected by Mars; and the 4th Lord Moon is afflicted by Mars and also Ketu and also aspected by Rahu. Since the 4th lord of your husband, i.e. your MIL is afflicted by the Rahu, who happens to be the dasa lord, the ongoing problem has arisen.

The better thing to do is to keep mum and it is better to avoid any argument of of any nature either with your husband or your MIL., which is good for saving your marriage. The aspect of Jupiter on the 7th house, house of life partner is a great boon.

You can try to do the remedial measures,which I have suggested to Mrs.Geetsun in page nO.578 (Reply NO. 5777)

As you are running the dasa of Rahu, you can try to lit Ghee lamp to Goddess Durga on every Friday, if possible, preferably during the Rahu Kalam beteen 10.30 AM and 12 00 on every Friday, which will certainly nullify the intensity of Rahu dasa in all respect.

Regarding the birth of the child, please repost your request with the birth details of your husband.

Regards.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  6. sadhu72

sadhu72 Gold IL'ite

Dear sir ,

I would like to know about my future in general as well as about my health & career in particular.
    since last 3 yrs iam becoming high obese due to harmonal & thyroid imbalances . iam on medication now . it may sound funny but i wish to ask , in astrology any remedy is there to bring back the normal weight along with the medication ??

i wish to take astrology as a profession. shall i pursue the course ???
    & i want to know about my PUTRA BAVA . will our son be supportive to us ??

my details :

DOB : 24.04.1972
    TOB : 16 . 27 pm [ evening ]
    POB : Thiruvannamalai [ TN ]

thankyou !

7. slalli

slalli New IL'ite

hallo,sir,
    this is my sister's data,we have been searching alliance for her for the past 2 yrs.ther is some or the other causes for her marriage to be delayed.will she get married by this yr atleast? tell us about her life partner and her married life

1.date of birth:31-05-1985
    2.time of birth:12.20pm
    3.place of birth: salem

8. alsu

alsu Bronze IL'ite

thank u so much sir..

is there anything like pariharam to do so that v can settle in abroad only?

thanx again

9. ramyah

ramyah New IL'ite

name: Ramyah
    dob: 1/11/1986
    TOB: 0034
    place: lumut, perak, malaysia

Can u plz predict my marriage and also my studies. Thank You. I keep on messaging though you have not replied me. I really hope you can help me. thanks

10. Pragaspathy

[JUSTIFY]
    Dear Slalli,

At present,the transit Saturn is aspecting the 7th lord Saturn and also the the Lagna Lord Sun, indicating the prospectus for marriage before November, 2011. While the transit Jupiter moves from Pisces to Aries, by 2nd May, 2011, he will be with the Venus and also aspecting the Lagna. There is a possibility for marriage between 2nd May, 2011 and November, 2011. However, the dasa period is not much supportive. If the dasa period is also much supportive, the percentage of achievement of marriage will be on higher side. Any how, there are possibilities that sincere attempts will get materialized during the above period.

regards.
    [/JUSTIFY]