1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Man madan ambu

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Bhooma, Dec 23, 2010.

1. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Yennama sollare. Onnume puri-illaye. Konjam teliva sollu.

2. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

CW, no no no no...Prettina vaiya kelara venam. Aprum kamal thanga matar ;-)

3. shubini

shubini Silver IL'ite

Oops hopeless music yaar....such a dang dang loud background score and songs for a subtle movie.

Madhavan and Trisha r good. I didnt like Sangeetha's body language at all.

The climax was horrible and inacceptable.....incomparable to the Sathi Leelavathi climax......more or less Sangeetha had to play Kovai Sarala's role in this climax.

Music, screenplay dialogs r severe drawbacks. :rant

4. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Kamal must act in movies like what Robin Williams, Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington does. Summa vethu comedy is not good. Psycho-Thriller movies andha maadri perhaps will be good.

5. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

I agree Shubini.

CW,Vettaiyadu Vilayadu was a good one for kamal for all the types of roles you mentioned.

6. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Thanks Bhooma and others, for your input. I was waiting to get any sort of review. Ananda Vikatan has fiven less marks for this than another village movie.
    I shall wait for the online version which my son would provide me.

7. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Saw the movie yesterday--was OK a hilarious comedy with confusions--the last 10 minutes was confusion seemed like the wanted to finish fast with giving important to the poles:hiya

8. subhadra20

subhadra20 Senior IL'ite

I am a die hard fan of kamalhassan so forced my husband to watch the movie on first day!!!
    so pathetic, nothing in that movie, except " neela vaanam song".
    Worst and confused climax, this is like uppuma when none of the tiffin or snacks s turning well most ll opt for uppuma!! like this so end the movie they end badly.

K.S ravikumar should do some more homework!!! i dont know why maddy and sangeetha joined!!

Sangeetha rocked the movie!!!she acted well.:rant

9. Beena007

Beena007 New IL'ite

I am a mallu who watches a lot of tamil movies. I have not learned Tamil, but I understand bits and pieces..
    Needless to say, I am Kamal's number one fan, So off we went to see Man madan ambu..
    I really shouldnt complain, because I paid Rs.50 for a ticket and I got to see Venice, Rome, Barcelona, and an awesome ship !!!
    What more can you ask for Rs.50? even a kilo of onions cost more than that !!

In the end, I think the producer ran out of money to maintain his crew, so he coupled all the available males and females in a random match and phew...

I went back home confused..I purposely dreamt of Kamal in nayakan, guna etc to erase any memory of Man madan ambu and went to sleep.

The things you can do with Rs.50/- !!!!!

10. shubini

shubini Silver IL'ite

Trisha is now going around with Udayanidhini Stalin rite.....so he must have given a strong warning to Kamal and K.S Ravikumar to frame Trisha in that way in the movie.

Have u ever seen a Kamal movie like this...there were no close shots at all throughout the movie...not even a proper romantic duet song...ellame nammu oorla politics dhaan. :hide:

News sources saya that Udayanidhi has lost a lot of money using Trisha as heroine for his films...nothing became a box office hit.