Can someone predict if there is divorce in my chart?

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by ggayathri, Jan 3, 2011.

1. ggayathri

ggayathri New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am gayathri from hyderabad. Ever since I have got married I and my parents have been facing many issues with this person.

Kindly, if someone predicts my astrological chart I will be very greatful. I don't want the marriage to break but instead to change for good even after a long suffering by every means.

My birth details :

jan 12, 1980
    time : 09.30 am
    place : secunderabad[india]

husbands birth details :

april 22, 1971
    time : 10.40 pm
    place : secunderabad[india].

I am praying lord siva and parvathi to unite us inspite of any kind of issues we had in the past. He wants to leave me for the sake of a lady. He wants to give my place to her and for this he is forcing for divorce. All I can ask someone learned about astrology is, is there any breakup within a few days? or within a few months as they want mutual divorce or will the entire situation change as a miracle due to gods grace.

I request anyone and everyone who knows about this or who wants to give me a piece of advice to please reply me so that I can save the situation from every disaster, it is only my family that wants to save the marriage and there are many negative forces who want the break up.

kindly, do suggest me something in this kind of terrible situation.

thanks
    gayathri

Last edited: Jan 3, 2011

2. SR09

SR09 Bronze IL'ite

Last edited: Jan 3, 2011