1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions required to improve preschooler immunity

Discussion in 'Toddlers' started by spari, Dec 3, 2010.

1. spari

spari Senior IL'ite

Hi all,
    My son is 1 yr 11 months old and i have put him in Eurokids-playgroup from september 2010(really enjoys going school).From then on, i could see him falling sick quite with often running nose, cough .From today he is sufferring from fever and im medicating him for cough almost 1 month and doesnt seem to better.Im fed up and his peadatrician suggested to continue with the same old medicines(Ascoril and cetrizine syrup + P-125 drops for fever).

I really dont know for how long we have to adjust like this:drowning.Please share what additonal measures i have to take care to improve his immunity.

Thanks,
    Suganthi

2. Shilpak2303

Shilpak2303 Senior IL'ite

"Septillin" from Himalaya is a good tonic for regular use and immunity. It is herbal. While I would advise you to use your discretion we have always found it to be good. Also recommended by docs.
    Regular intake of yoghurt and buttermilk is good. It is natural probiotic food.

3. Ruhaanee

Ruhaanee Senior IL'ite

hi Shilpa!!

How are you? Are you in Pune or ???
    I had met Revathi once...

My son is also going through repeated episodes of cold and cough as he has started play school. I am thinking of starting homeopathic medicines.

Septillin has helped me personally in the past, Did Vedant have Septillin? did it help?

Thanks and waiting for your reply

Regards

Rashmi