Question regarding conceiving

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jaynash, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Didka

Didka New IL'ite

Re: Trying to Concieve

Dear Jay,
    Don't think over this. There are so many reasons to make your period late for few days. Reasons can be anything from a bit late ovulation to stress of baby making or season changing.
    Better if you want to increase your chances for pregnancy make ovulation tests.
    Wish you positive test soon

2. ria80

ria80 New IL'ite

hi
    yeah i agree with didka,overstressing urself,will lead u nowhere,even i am in same boat as u,also trying to conceive,i know how it feels when you are eagerly waiting for the results......that distressing feeling when u have another set of periods......
    but don't lose hope.....there is always a right time for everything,patience always pays.:smile:

3. jaynash

jaynash Senior IL'ite

Thank you Didka for ur reply. Thank u ria. Let us hope for the best ria.

jay

4. mspurohit

mspurohit New IL'ite

dout and confusion plese reply.

dear friends
    i want to know before one week of periad date try for baby planing then not having periad over 5 days of periad date. it can be sign of pregnancy.

5. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

Re: dout and confusion plese reply.

dear ms,
    though i did not clearly understand ur post but i think u want to know that if u r pregnant. the easiest way is to buy a pregnancy testing strip from chemist & doing the home preg test.

6. Amulu

Amulu New IL'ite

Ovulation and Fertile days: questions

Hai IL's after going thru the site, i got a doubt. u mentioned that those who ovulate for 28days,12-14dayis the most fertile day,those of 30days-14-16day seems to be the best & for those who ovulate for 32 days, 18th day is the most fertile day. so totally 12th to 18th day seems to be the most fertile days to conceive. how about the people who undergo 'that" 1week before the periods date. probably inbetween 22nd day to 25th day of the periods date? for them is there any chance of getting conceived?plz let me know about that.

7. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

Re: A small doubt

dear alamu,
    thou the days u have mentioned r the most probable days of conceiving but researchers show there is no certanity (of not getting pregnant even in safe days ).also,on oprah show i heard a gyn say that one can even get preg on period days .
    one can be never sure of any of the so called safe days hence precautions are the only 100 % sure way of not getting pregnant.
    love
    pragati

8. Sujimallige

Sujimallige Bronze IL'ite

Dear friends,

I have a friend who is married for 3 years.
    After marriage around just 3 months or something she conceived.But her husband and mil were against a baby so early and moreover they had a plan of moving to US so they wanted her to have her baby in US.So much against my friends wishes they got her aborted when she was around 3 and half months pregnant.
    Now since 1 year she is trying to conceive but is not able to.This has caused a lot of problems between the couple and between her and her mil.
    My question is what happens if they abort the first kid,is it v much wrong.What might be the reason that my friend who conceived so easily the first time is not able to for more than an year now.
    My heart goes out for her when she calls me and cries but i dont know anything to help her.I just ask her to go to a doctor.
    Pls let me know if anybody has any idea.

suji

9. Aadhusmom

Aadhusmom Gold IL'ite

Suji,
    There are so many reasons why someone does not conceive - it may not even be related to her earlier abortion. So if they have tried for one full year without success then the best thing would be to go and see a gynec ASAP. Both husband and wife need complete evaluations - three years is a long time and some new problem (eg. hypothyroidism, PCOD, diabetes to name a few) could have arisen in this time. Stress is a major factor and it is generally easier to conceive if you are not anxiously waiting every mnth for it to happen. So do advice her to see a doctor without delay. Sitting at home and crying does nobody any good.

Vanathi.

10. Sujimallige

Sujimallige Bronze IL'ite

Thanks vanathi for ur reply.
    I have been asking my friend to seek medical help and shall try to convince her to go to a doctor as soon as she can.
    Thanks again.

suji