1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Lets share our feelings - Season 6

Discussion in 'Infants' started by Aadhusmom, Aug 28, 2010.

1. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Dears,
    How have you all been? hugs to lil ones...

AD -Same here.I visit this page atleast 3 days once....to find none has posted.. as you said.. moms of this thread.. so i really have no interest to post either. actually wanting to rant a lot.. you mite have seen my other thread posted today....LO is on a greater food strike and me on my bursting edge.

Latha - Nice to know both your LO's are fine and glad that lil A is going to play school!Hugs for managing the logistics though!

Rose - Good luck with the move.Take care.

Pon, Vidyaa,Ramya, Pooh,Rekha -all the other moms whom i missed out...congrats to your lil ones on completing 1 year....warm wishes to them...:)

hiiii to rest of them. Take care.. please do post in here to keep this thread alive!

2. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Aishu,

how is M now? is the feeding issue getting better?

i've extended DD's day care to another 1 hr. now she takes a proper nap. before i used to pick-up just 1/2 hr after they put the children to nap. today when i went to pick up she was taken to the toilet (they're training i think), freshened up and she was really cheerful. now again rescheduling my day and i have simply no time:(

this friday they celebrate halloween at DS' pre-school. i'll help with carving on thursday. i'm thinking of getting a mini pumpkin for DD as well. it's only tuesday but i so want tomorrow to be saturday:(

what to pack for DS' lunch tomorrow? so confused. he doesn't seem to relish anything other than 'snacks':(

3. rosenav

rosenav Silver IL'ite

hopeing all is well with the ladies ..... n LO's :)

@Traveller aww bless him , I guess it's a phase ... I knw when I was a kid I wanted sweets all three meal times :)

may me if you r NV you can try stuff like spaghetti meatballs, or chicken tenders which taste good n looks good fr kids... if veg you could try veg bugers.

my update

I have being doing good .. infact gr8 :) thanks fr all wishes. another week as I can't wait fr next mnt as I'm off to India in nov... so excited.

I got another 2 sessions of therapy ... basically I was abusing prescribtion drugs to get thru, got caught by DH when I finished 3 bottles of oxycodene... I have being clean now.. DH has being supporting me so much n has being taking care of ds so well.

4. Vishalini3

Vishalini3 Silver IL'ite

Girls, Am back :)
    Last week it was my sis's wedding, lots of shopping, travels, ahhhhhhhh everything over as of now :)
    I will try to be regular here, DS is 1.2yrs old, toddler tantrums and messy home keep me super busy. Sometimes i get into the guilty mode that i am not spending enough time with DD, Sigh! We mommies have always something or the other to worry is it??:bonk
    AD, We will talk tomo yaar, gimme a call, or I'll do that, cheerup girl, you were missed, hz lil P? :)
    Rose, Latha, Aishu, Tikka, hiiiiiiiiii :)

5. YesBee

YesBee Bronze IL'ite

Hello Girls :wave,

Hope you and your LOs are doing fine and having great time. Its been long since I posted here. Looks like the same with you all as well. The thread looks like a dormant volcano:-(

I have been busy with the work load in office and going crazy. I am unable to spend quality time with DD. I just look forward for the days when I can be at home with her:-( Hope things will get better soon. She has become very very naughty and adamant now a days. She runs everywhere and wants to pull everything and do a research on them. PILs are having tough time running behind her.

Let us all join back and give life this thread. This is one place where we can vent out our feelings and get comfort and advice. Come lets join again.

6. sumanr

sumanr Silver IL'ite

Hi all

Sorry for the long silence. I am busy with work, home and DD.
    How have you all been.
    Looking out for a day care as DD is 1.1 yrs old now.

7. YesBee

YesBee Bronze IL'ite

Ramya, I am also looking out for day care for DD from Jan. Just waiting for
    the rainy season to go. Do update here on the options you are choosing.

Hi to all missing mommies.

8. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

hi mommies, little ones,

hope diwali is keeping you all busy. best wishes esp to those little ones celebrating diwali for the first time. hope you took proper precautions:)

i celebrated diwali this year too with the children at DS' pre-school. i sang 2 slokas. it's always tricky to tell our mythis and stories to western kids. and esp we must avoid words like kill etc., because in south we celebrate krishna's victory over narakashura that's the tale i told. then i took along sparklers. they all loved it.

couldn't get to do much snacks this time. i'm all the time in n out so irrespective of however well i plan all my to-dos turn to not yet done:(

one more week. then i start intensive german lessons!!! you'll see me less here... it's only until end Jan. but will be here now n then to update on my crazy life!

TC all...

9. Amitha

Amitha Senior IL'ite

Happy Deepawali to everyone. As usual a busy life of dropping / picking two kids at two different schools at different timings, getting them ready, feeding them, homework with my 1st grader, activities, shopping groceries and more importantly solving their fights!!! As if this much is not enough my DS1 wants another baby at home :spin. So DH and DS1 have teamed up together to convince me. At times I am also so tempted!!! Anyway have fun everyone.

10. sumanr

sumanr Silver IL'ite

YesBee - Where are you in Chennai? ....I am thinking of training DD for the next 1 mo and put her in day care from Jan