1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

sls free shampoo

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by vanitha_me, Jun 11, 2009.

1. madhurisatya

madhurisatya Silver IL'ite

Hi supriya,

Could you please give the sls free shampoo name.Where can i buy that.

2. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Its called Mill Creek® Botanicals Biotin Shampoo .You can visit GNC store or the website.

3. sinvid

sinvid Junior IL'ite

Ladies,
    I just want to clarify one more thing. When I said, Jason shampoo makes my daughter's hair dry, it could be due to her siwmming for a long time. Normally she is in the pool for 2 hours and that too outdoor pool. So I think the driness could be attributed to the chlorine in the pool water. So please do not be carried away with what i said about the driness. Once her summer vacation is over and she stops going to the pool, then only I will know if the driness is due to the pool or shampoo (but I am going to go back to using Shikai on her since it is only once a week wahsing).

But the shampoo is very good as the hair fall is minimum compared to any other shampoo I have used on her. I am determined to use only this shampoo if I can not use shikai for my familyt members. But each person is different and the things that are good for us might not be good for you all. But you can definitely try this as it is not that expensive either. I hope this helps...

Regards,
    Shanti.

4. honeybun

honeybun New IL'ite

Ladies...
    why dont you try using soapnuts, also called kunkidi kaya in Telugu. This is complete all natural with out any SLS or chemicals. You can use either the powdered form or the nuts itself. I use them, good for everyones hair.:thumbsup

5. chikku6

chikku6 New IL'ite

Hi everyone.. Try Hairomax Nalikera shampoo SLS, paraben, formaldehyde free one.. Easily available in Kerala at all stores.. Made from VOC..I havent tried it but going to buy today or tomorrow..So everyone let me know how it works for you...
    Himalaya and Biotique has SLS in it.. I have used both although Biotique does not list the ingredients..
    Best option is to buy Thaali from Angadikkada (traditional kerala ayurvedic stores) best one is from the one in MG Road, trivandrum.. It makes my hair supersoft and no need for conditioner after..But do not the one from supermarkets.. it is like sawdust..Or grind up some leaves and flowers from the Chemparutti in your yard...:)

6. josjareena

josjareena New IL'ite

Hello Friendz,

I was having a lok at d hair care section and saw abt sls. well sls is a ingdent which is really harmful and can cause breast cancer too. sls helps to produce lather but after ur hair wash just touch ur hair. do u feel its smooth. i dont think so. believe me dis sls is not gud for ur health and as ur hair. shampoos free from from sls are pantene, herbal essence or may be herbal shampoos.Try that

7. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

SLS is present in pantene and hebal essence, they are every where...they are not that bad. they are just used for the lather...only when exposed for long periods of time they will cause damage, but this is hardly any exposure...if it were to cause cancer...it wouldnt be allowed to be sold worldwide.

8. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

Liggetts shampoo bar is a very good shampoo and all natural and no SLS. It lathers very well and rinses out very well.

9. Shramveer

Shramveer New IL'ite

Shampoos from Segals Solutions are free from SLS. Not only that, they are ph balanced, not tested on animals and have some unique hair-root fortifying ingredients. They have a big range according to requirement and hair or scalp problem. Even for kids. I am using their Purifying Shampoo and Hair Root Conditioner for 3 years now and I feel it is the best in India today

10. Overture

Overture New IL'ite

Any good shampoo to control hair fall ??