1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

ALMOND OIL for face & skin care

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by mailme2037, Oct 29, 2009.

1. mailme2037

mailme2037 New IL'ite

I have heard almond oil is a very good moisturiser for face but i dont know how to use it can it be applied directly to face and kindly mention some indian brands of almond oil for skin care.

Thanks & Regards
    Baishali

Admin Note: Read our feature on the topic,

4 Reasons to Use Almond Oil for Skincare

2. mailme2037

mailme2037 New IL'ite

quiet disappointing that 103 views but still no answer even i ve the same doubt.

3. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear baishali,Mailme I used to apply almond oil when I was in High school. It had great effect on me, my face which was full with pimples and oily had a complete change, it became clear and less oily. I used to apply it just before going to bed as a moisturizer and leave it till next day morning. But once that bottle was over I discontinued the use and face is back to usual condition though not as oily and pimple prone as it was. I bought almond oil when I went to Ooty. Now a day’s even I am trying to find one good one. But every where I find that Bajaj almond hair oil onlyL So if any of you guys know where in Bangalore can I find it please do let me knowJ

4. visitkavitha

visitkavitha New IL'ite

As a part of my oil bath routine,during weekends i apply Bajaj Almond oil over my Face & body . leave it for 30 mins - 1 hour & take bath. It leaves the skin fresh & shining.

5. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi visitKavitha, is not Bajaj Almond oil a hair oil? or are there two varieities bajaj almond hair oil and the plain one? I saw only Bajaj almond hair oil here in Bangalore? If you are using the plain almond oil can you tell me where you bought it from?

6. visitkavitha

visitkavitha New IL'ite

Hi Amihere,
    I use using Bajaj Almond oil for face, Body as well as hair.
    I mix bajaj Almond oil+ Baby Olive Oil+ few drops of Navratna oil, heat up for few seconds & apply on the roots of my hair. Leave it for sm time & wash off. This gives good growth & shine for hair.

- Kavitha ShivaPrakash

7. meNeha

meNeha New IL'ite

Thanks for ur suggestion . It means that Bajaj Almond hair oil can be used for body massage as well. It has no side effects. Need info as I'm confused which oil to use for body massage. I like the smell & aroma of bajaj hair oil.

8. nailarazvi

nailarazvi New IL'ite

Hi,
    Use Hamdard's Rogan Badam Shirin. I used it on my skin when it was dry and patchy and became smooth. Its a great emollient. I also used to apply on my babies' to avoid dry skin. Hope this helps.

1 person likes this.
  9. meNeha

meNeha New IL'ite

Hi ,

Thanks for ur advise :). The problem here is that the only available Almond oil is this Bajaj Almond Hair Oil . Rogan BAdam is not at all available. So wanted to know whether this Bajaj Almond oil can be used for body massaging.

Thanks,
    Neha.

10. Noorik

Noorik New IL'ite

Use HAMDARD ROGHAN BADAM SHIRIN. Ive just used it 3 times on the face esp. for dark under eye circles and already seeing improvement. my husband even noticed my face glowing. I dont have any skin problems ie. pimples, pigmentation, dry skin... using it mainly for the dark circles.

you can consume badam rogan oil but just the thought of drinking oil is a put off.

Navratna oil is excellent for headaches, massage, body aches and pain. its cooling and refreshing.

1 person likes this.