1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Ayurveda consultation

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by drjyotikiran, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

dear dr.jyoti,
    my son is liking coffee too much these days. i am giving him coffee once a day.
    i boil 1 big glass of milk and then i add very little coffee powder and give him.
    i heard that coffee is not good for children.
    i want to know if it is ok to give coffee to a kid of 4 year old once a day.
    please reply.

2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Dr Jyotikiran,

This thread came to my attention because Arunarc nominated this to FP of the month!

It is really generous of you to give your time and advice to your fellow members of IL. It must take a lot of time and thought to go through everyone's query, understand their problems and give a safe advice without ever seeing them personally. I am sure many are benefiting from your generous offer.

L, Kamla

3. muskaan19

muskaan19 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Dr.Jyoti........
    its very good to c u r answering everyones query.....

Im Muskaan......m 20 yrs old, bt m overweight.
    my height is 157 cms n weight is 62 kgs.
    i wnt to cme on 50 kgs, bt my weight is stuck.....
    i cnt reduce even a pound...
    medically i have no problem......
    i walk for half n hr bt at home only....
    n i tke light diet.....
    bt stll weight s nt moving.....
    ny suggestions plzzzzzzzzzz.

4. baby1

baby1 Bronze IL'ite

dear dr.jyoti,
    i am going to try to conceive. i am (31 yrs) planning for my second pregnancy.
    i am in the habit of eating 2 amlas (boiled) everyday. and also i drink hot water with lemon in it everyday (mostly in the morning, some times in the evening).
    1. should i stop doing this if i want "to become pregnant"?
    2. should i stop eating 2amlas and stop drinking lemon water everyday?
    3. is there any problem in "getting pregnant" if i am eating amlas and lemon everyday?
    please reply.
    thank you for your support in this thread.

5. aarta

aarta Silver IL'ite

Dear Dr. jyoti
    Thanks for your concern. Sorry for delayed reply.My skin type is oily or somewhat T-Zone , weight- 45 kgs
    i have regular menses painful for first two days.i used to have dandruff earlier. Kindly find attached my pic , nowadays i have more of scares than pimples. ,pimples usually poop up before the onset of menses.
    i have onces consulted ayurvedic doctor ,she told me i have vatta prakati and pitta vikruti.Kindly tell what all food is good for LIVER also. Sometimes i suffer with pain in my foot also.

Do guide me what all food i should in take for healthy for lustrous hair since i am longing for long hair.:thumbsup

Thanks & Regards
    Aarta:)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2010
  6. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

Dear Dr.Jyothi,

Very nice and useful thread to all. thanks for sharing these informations .

Could you please suggest medicines for frequent indigestion, heartburn, gas problem......somebody told to take live 52. is it ok....for how long we should take this syrup. which food we should avoid for the indigestion, gasburn etc.,

regards,

raji

7. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

Dear Dr.Jyothi,

I am a diabetic type II patient for the past 5 years. my fasting b.sugar is 110 to 115 for past three months . i am taking eltroxin 50 due to thyroid problem for the past four years. as per doctors advice, am taking metforming 500mg in the morning. daily i am taking sprouted methi in the early morning in empty stomach. but doctor very often i am having bitter taste.... i think i have pitha body. so please give your instructions to avoid the vegetables and fruits and other foods.for this remedy somebody told take liv 52 syrup. is it good for this. it should be taken before or after meals. doctor, waiting for your details. thanks in advance.

regards,

raji

8. Deepasuneel

Deepasuneel New IL'ite

Dear Doctor,

I am very happy that I have found this thread by you and I am sure that u will be blessed by God immensely for this unconditional service to the society:bowdown

I am a 30 year old woman married for 5 years suffering from frequent miscarriages. I had 4 of them, the first pregnancy was terminated in 10 weeks due to absent fetal heart beat. All the remaining three pregnancies were lost very early in 4 or 5 weeks(as soon as it was found out via HPT)with spontaneous bleeding. I recently had a diagnostic laparascopy which also turned out to be normal. I was undergoing allopathic treatment till now and got fed up with the synthetic hormones used for treatment(duphaston, estrogen etc) and feeling always tired and growing unwanted facial hair and acne breakout. So, we are planning to take a break from this treatment and go in an ayurvedic way which is very good to body. I would like to know whether there are any diet plans to be followed for getting rid of miscarriages and also any home remedies and medicines for it.

One of my friends said she conceived while taking Kathaka Rasayanam. Is it for hormonal balance?

Eagerly awaiting your reply

Regards
    deepa

9. tahs123

tahs123 New IL'ite

hi dr jyoti i am tahs.i want to ask u regarding my periods.After DNC i not get my periods.its now 9 months.
    One Dr. told me this is because of less hormones.

pls can u suggest me any ayurvedic medicines.pls

i am also from belgaum.now iam in dubai.
    when i will be back i will contact you.

10. vibhakar

vibhakar Senior IL'ite

Dear Dr Jyoti,

I am having missed periods after marriage. please suggest some medicine.
    I checked my hormone and thyroid tests. They are normal. I am also ttc but due to irregular periods , its very difficult.
    I am not underweight. I am underweight but have little belly bulge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.