Astrological predictions

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pragaspathy, Feb 12, 2010.

1. sumyramasamy

sumyramasamy New IL'ite

Hi Sir,

Hope my message finds you in good health. I did query on having my second child to you quite sometime back. I was very happy to know that I have conceived sometime in July & was looking forward for the new baby. Unfortunately after going for my check-up in my 3rd month, I was told that the foetus stopped growing at 5 weeks & was adviced to let it abort naturally. It was very difficult to digest & I went through it with a very heavy heart. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I do know that astrology will be able to let us know how many kids will a couple have. I have given my details below;

Mine - 9 Oct 1976 @ 8.35am, Petaling Jaya - Selangor, Malaysia
    Hubby - 26 Aug 1971 @ 2.55pm, Teluk Intan - Perak, Malaysia

Would appreciate if you could find out how many kids will we have. Thank you sir.

2. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Akruti,

In both cases, you have not furnished the place of birth which is a vital one for generating the birth chart; I don't whether you hv furnished these details subsequently. Kindly repost your request with full birth details.

regards

3. Pragaspathy

Pragaspathy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sumy,

It is very painful to hear such news and ofcourse it may be God's will. I shall study your charts leisurely and let you know the next probability.

regards

4. ana2000

ana2000 New IL'ite

Namaste Sir,

Can you please analyze my brother in law horoscope ( sister's husband ). He is in trading field in India, and he has to get some commission money which he is still waiting to get. when will he get his commission pay ? How is the financial life for him Sir. they have struggled so much in their life financially. I want them to have a very good stable financial life.
    can you please analyze his horoscope regarding his trading business and finacial life. His details : 9th november 1965, 4:45AM,Adoni,Andhra Pradesh,India. Star:Bharani, rasi:Mesha, Lagna:Kanya.
    Sorry for posting this second time Sir, my first posting is missing or else I could not find out the exact page.Please Sir I am waiting for your reply.

Thank You
    Ana

5. rose1

rose1 Senior IL'ite

Thanks sir for your reply. :thankyou2:

6. slmi

slmi New IL'ite

Dear Sir,

Namaskarams. As per your mail, i am giving the details of his birth details.
    d.o.b.19.8.1982,
    t.o.b:6.55am
    ,p.o.b: Tirunelveli.

Though he is highly educated and intelligent, he wants to stick on arts like music field only. he is working hard in this field also. he is a very perfetionist. i am sure he will get a good decent job.but he wont go. already he is 28..so please give your prediction for his career job or in arts. due to his adamant behaviour we parents are not keeping in good health and spirits . will he shine in this field.or back to job...

reg his marriage, we have performed poojas in rameswaram for pithru dhosham and we went thiru nageswaram for kalasarpa dhosham as per your previous mail. somebody told due to this dhosha he will shine only after 32. so due to curiosity please give me the details of the girl, the year of his marraige is it an arranged or his choice.

sorry for the continuous disturbances.

thanks and regards,

slmi

7. rose1

rose1 Senior IL'ite

Thanks sir for your reply to my query. Whatever you told me is coming true. You are really great at making predictions. You Rock sir. Hopefully i will wait for march 2011, and hope your prediction comes true again and i get a financially and work wise rewarding offer. Will keep you posted sir. Can you tell me if there is something else that i can do apart from fasting to please lord saturn, as i am concerned reg my health, on and off iam falling sick . Sir i wanted to open medidtation classes sa i have done course in it as part time, please tell me if i will suceed, can i do some business????? Thanks sir, May god return your kindness. :thumbsup You are superb sir, your accuracy is so good. Thanks again sir . 12-12-80,13.47,bangalore

Namaste.

8. Thush

Thush Silver IL'ite

namaste sir...
    i hav already posted my birth details....but did not get a reply......
    so i'. posting my details once more.....

Date of Birth 8 april 1985
    Time of birth 12 : 55 night
    Place of birth Kannur ( kerala)

i got married in 2009...housewife..now its 1 1/2 years.....no children.....

i would like to know about my future.....financially, career wise and married life.....

hoping that u will reply to this.....

Thanks

Thush

9. sumyramasamy

sumyramasamy New IL'ite

Thank you very much sir. I will wait for your reply patiently.

10. ggitavelu

ggitavelu New IL'ite

dear sir,

i have one doubt, in my father's horoscope the astrologer note that jenanam is in surya horai in sathmeega velai, in that sathmeega velai means what (which time i.e., morning or noon or evening). plz tell me sir.
    <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>