1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Everyone is invited to be part of the GALA Celebrations taking place in Industown !!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sabitha_K, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Re: Everyone is invited to be part of the GALA Celebrations taking place in Industown

Dear Aarbee
    Hope yout tummy is ok now....hahaha
    Becoz you tasted the food, it was more yummy, no wonder we all were wondering where you are how come we did not see you in the kitchen or would have found you.:biglaugh...you enjoyed the party that was more important to us thank you for enjoying and making it a memorable one.Bow
    Thank you dear for everything it was great knowing you, seem like a member of the masti gang........:crazy

Dear Kamla
    Our body is still aching Alpa and Spidey had such wonderful songs that just couldn't resist sitting just wanted to dance on all the songs played. For all that chamak dhamak the credit goes to all of you..:queen
    My God such a nice time we all had just can't come out of it.....:biglaugh
    Not a good writer as you all....thanks for the same:)

2. Arunarc

Re: Everyone is invited to be part of the GALA Celebrations taking place in Industown

Saby dear
    I was just enjoying sitting on my throne na:biggrin2: all the work is been done by all of you so I am a bit better then you all....hahaha
    Now you can start with 2 sessions of gym to burn those extra calaories.....and take enough rest before making another damaka in industown:crazy
    The credit goes to you dear :kissas it is you who have curved it in everyones heart, I was just a masti maker behind the screen now you have brought it in front of all......:biglaugh:biglaugh

Dear Nats
    Don't tell me you made all the ladies mummies here....:biglaughracing the mummies you still made it for the party that is really cool. :thumbsup
    Thank you once again for the wishes and making it for the party and enjoying with all of us here. It was great having you around.

3. nityakalyani

nityakalyani Gold IL'ite

Yes Boss :bowdown:bowdown had a good time in the party. as all things must come to an end - finishing to say that through your birthday i was able to make new friends .thanks to the organisers who provided a platform for having a wonderful bash

nityakalyani

4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Oh yipeeee Aruna,
    so next party at Masai Mara, Saby!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sara!!!!!!!!!!!! can you hear me THE NEXT PART Y AT MASAI MARA and this time we shall go to MARA SERENA.
    Saby what do you say, lets have the New Years party there.
    love
    alpa:cheers

5. pavithrasriram

pavithrasriram Bronze IL'ite

great work saby and saras.
    belated wishes aruna!!!!sure u had a awesome day!!!!
    Pavi

6. Arunarc

Dear Pavi
    Just go through the thread you will know what fun we all had in the party but we missed you in here. Hope you will make it next year:)
    Thank you so much for your wishes.

7. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear residents of IndusTown,

I have not responded and thanked many personally for the love and participation that you have showered in this thread :2thumbsup:

Since this thread was growing by leaps and bounds, which to a great extent astonished me, it was very difficult to reply to every one.

I hope you understand but I loved reading all the fun-filled responses.I am glad that this thread now bears the testimony to the camaraderie we share transcending language, region , religion and is as real as one can get in this virtual world :thumbsup

THANK YOU !
    :clap